Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you cry watching movies/shows?

Debashis

Service Manager
Administrator
Are you someone so emotional that you cry when you see sad scenes in movies and TV shows? Do you face any criticism for doing so? How do you deal with it, if you face any?

Honestly, I feel the critics in this case are extremely narrow-minded. It's best to ignore them.

It depends on the movie or show, but I'm not afraid to admit that I do tear up sometimes when watching something emotional. Even songs can make me cry too sometimes.

I don't believe I have ever cried over a film/show. I mean, I know most of the ones I watch are fictional, so it doesn't make me emotional. Sometimes I felt like I almost had tears of enjoyment when something very good happened in the film.

I cry quite a bit during some media. A few examples: a certain scene in I Am Legend, the freaking movie Hachi, the documentary Dear Zachary, The Body episode of Buffy. I kinda like it, though. There's something cathartic about crying. I feel less like a weirdo and more human.

Are you saying only homosexuals can cry or they may be considered homosexual if they cry?

I'm open minded, but a lot of guys aren't. Well, I don't like crying in public, but in private it's healthy and probably unavoidable.

I get told a lot that I hide my emotions, but yes I have and it will depend on the show or movie. if it's a tear-jerker you might see me tear up.

I'm open minded, but a lot of guys aren't. Well, I don't like crying in public, but in private it's healthy and probably unavoidable.
Men avoid crying in public because they are seen as weak by our stereotypical society.

It is all about the circumstances we find ourselves. There was a time something normal and ordinary happened but it made me emotional.
And there is nothing wrong with that.

Yes. I frustratingly cry at almost all emotional movies.... sometimes with TV Shows - depends how invested I am into the show. Books even make me cry! I hate it lol.

Well, that's not bad in my opinion. Our feelings are not others business, especially of people who aren't empathetic.
It's sometimes hard to find empathy in this world when people are so wrapped up in their problems that they find it hard to be empathetic towards one another. Some people just have no empathy whatsoever towards others and are just too self-centered.

It's sometimes hard to find empathy in this world when people are so wrapped up in their problems that they find it hard to be empathetic towards one another. Some people just have no empathy whatsoever towards others and are just too self-centered.
I'm just saying, "Don't set yourself up for abuse.".

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds