Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many kids would you like to have?

Anachiwo

Reputable member
I love being around kids. They are so innocent unlike we adults. I wouldn't mind having 5 kids when I get married. As long as I can be able to take very care of them and provide more than enough for them, it's what I would have.

Having just a boy and a girl is okay for me. I don't think having more kids will be okay for me since I would want to give the 2 kids the best training as I can.

Maybe two, three or four I wouldn't really like to exceed four though but if I get a fifth child I would still keep them anyways and take care of all of them accordingly.

This is going to be a decision for my wife to make because she's the one carrying the pregnancy. One kid is enough for me but it she wants more, I won't say no.

I think I would like to have six, and that's good because that is what I have and the factory is shut down so it's not going to increase. Now I just need to work on building my claim to 13 grandkids and if a few of them that are married might even add some greats.

If I have all the money in the world I'll have all children in the world, we'll fill up a community, lol. I love children so much, only if wealth will follow-up, then I'll have as much as I want to satisfy my want.

One or none. Just the thought of having a perspective that promotes it is ruined by my chances of finding a woman.

I'm okay with three kids but if my wife insist on having more, I'm still cool.

I will not be specific because a lot of thing decide the number of kids one would have. But 4 kids are okay. I love to be around kids, but there is no law that said you must be around your own kids only.

I'm more interested in raising my kids right than how many they will be...
When the time comes, I will decide when I need to stop per what is available

I'm more interested in raising my kids right than how many they will be...
When the time comes, I will decide when I need to stop per what is available
What you're trying to say is that if there's more money available, you won't put a stop to the number of kids you're gonna have? I think you should have a number you want to have and you can decide to add more to it or cut it based on your budget when you're ready for it.

Undecided, but probably 0, due to the fact that the thought of having someone else’s life in my hands terrifies me, I don't want to pass my bad genes onto them, and I just don’t want them to have a miserable life like I felt I’ve had off and on throughout my life.

Undecided, but probably 0, due to the fact that the thought of having someone else’s life in my hands terrifies me, I don't want to pass my bad genes onto them, and I just don’t want them to have a miserable life like I felt I’ve had off and on throughout my life.
Damn! I'm guessing you must have depressed at some point as a result of these kind of feelings right? It's definitely going to be very difficult to deal with.

None... I don't think I'm cut out for that level of responsibility, and I think parenting is too important to be done by somebody who's bad at it or doesn't want to do it.

Damn! I'm guessing you must have depressed at some point as a result of these kind of feelings right? It's definitely going to be very difficult to deal with.
I've actually dealt with clinical depression for the majority of my life, so I can sink really low when something is terribly bothering me. Thoughts like this have made me depressed off and on, yes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds