Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many kids would you like to have?

I have that framework of three kids, two boys and a girl preferably. I have the option of having four kids but my idea number is three.

Having 3 kids is enough for me. I wouldn't want to have a lot that I can't be able to train.

I'd love to have four kids: two boys and two girls. I'd also love to have a baby boy first.

I at the moment have 4 children myself. One of them is now an adult at 18 years old and my daughter will be turning 18 this year as well. I also have two more sons one is 15 and the other is turning 14 this year. I would love to be able to have maybe one or two more when the time is right with my current partner but we'll just have to see what the future holds for that one.

I at the moment have 4 children myself. One of them is now an adult at 18 years old and my daughter will be turning 18 this year as well. I also have two more sons one is 15 and the other is turning 14 this year. I would love to be able to have maybe one or two more when the time is right with my current partner but we'll just have to see what the future holds for that one.

Take it step by step and hope the future will be kind to you both. Having 4 kids is my target and nothing more, but one can never say never when the time is right.

I'd love to have four kids: two boys and two girls. I'd also love to have a baby boy first.
A boy would be very stubborn and difficult for me to deal with. I would prefer to have a daughter first. She would be easy for me to nurse up and she's going to help tame her brother.

Both of us have health problems that make the kids thing complicated, and we figured that it was a hard enough world now, that it didn't feel right to bring more into the world how it's going to be in 20 years :(

Both of us have health problems that make the kids thing complicated, and we figured that it was a hard enough world now, that it didn't feel right to bring more into the world how it's going to be in 20 years :(
I have many friends with the same opinion, the world's changing, it won't be easier for my children. But really, it has always been like that. Our grand parents said the same thing, the world is always changing, and for older generations, change is not easy. We need to help our children get on with their own life when they grow up, definitely. But I couldn't imagine a life without children.

Having health problems is a different matter, I also have friends who are hardly able to reproduce and they do things like IVF, which gives them a lot of stress and is also very expensive to do.

I think we are all done with having kids. We have 5 boys and 1 girl (2nd oldest) now and our baby is 40 with the oldest 58 and happy with all of them and the 13 grandkids they produced.

I think we are all done with having kids. We have 5 boys and 1 girl (2nd oldest) now and our baby is 40 with the oldest 58 and happy with all of them and the 13 grandkids they produced.
Wow, 6 kids for you. I know that it must have been a lot of work bringing them up. Even taking care of one kid can be a big task and you did it with 6.

You and your partner have done a great job.

I always thought when I was a kid that I would have 3-4 kids. Maybe because I was alone. As I got older and had health issues I've had to come to terms of "what if" I can't have kids or something. It's not for sure or anything, but I've kind of talked myself out of kids. I didn't even think I would ever end up married, and here we are. My husband would like to try for kids. I would like just one - I think I could afford one, but more than that then I don't think I would be able to supply the life I would want to.

I have 4 kids and 4 grandsons. No grandaughters yet. Oldest kid is 34. All kids are moved out! Wife and I are enjoying it. We worked hard when they were all at home. Now we work for us. Kicking back enjoying the grandkids. Sending them home is great after a day of sugar is priceless. haha

I have 4 kids and 4 grandsons. No grandaughters yet. Oldest kid is 34. All kids are moved out! Wife and I are enjoying it. We worked hard when they were all at home. Now we work for us. Kicking back enjoying the grandkids. Sending them home is great after a day of sugar is priceless. haha
I don't look forward to when they move out. I find that people often want to move on through their live too fast and forget to enjoy the little things. Like, we all complain when our house is a mess, when the children are too loud, or many other reasons. But there's a time when these things are gone, they've grown up and they've left the house. I really don't look forward to that moment. Hopefully I'll be having grandchildren myself someday, so that's something I do look forward to. But in the meantime, I'm living my life, enjoying the kids, mess and noise in the house. :D

In the future, I'd like to have 2 kids.
At the moment, I just want to enjoy my young adult years and have kids in the future.

None. I can't see myself being responsible for another human being. My interests and life goals don't involve kids. I'm also not good with any kid. Babies cry when they see me (or maybe just my glasses).

None, I’m happy being an uncle xD That way you can give them back when they are hungry/crying/tired/need a nappy change etc

WHen is a good age to ahve kids?
I found this on Google. :D

Experts say the best time to get pregnant is between your late 20s and early 30s. This age range is associated with the best outcomes for both you and your baby. One study pinpointed the ideal age to give birth to a first child as 30.5.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds