Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many jobs did you have before working online?

Actually, I had like one job that was broken down into several parts before I decided to take a new direction in my career but the previous job was very tedious and I was making extremely little. I could not even afford my rent with the kind of money I was making so I felt it was best to pull my all into online platforms and all.

Advertisement Placeholder
I had no job before venturing online and that's because I didn't have anything reasonable to do while I'm still in school. I think earning money online is really a better option and I hope to make my full earning from here.

I was a teacher before and I took online jobs as a side hustle but I later realized that I can make more money online without much stress so I quit teaching for online job and I have being doing well since then

Before working online, I ever working in office engage in agriculture, then selling foods, also ever working in shop building material. Now I trade forex with FXOpen broker.

Yes, really in most of the places where I have worked I have been quite comfortable, in all except in the hospitality industry, from my point of view it is very hard, also when I was in construction work that I forgot to mention in my previous post, I have never worked in telemarketing, your experience was bad due to co-workers or for the work itself that you did not like?

Well, my experience was bad as i had to face a lots of abuse both from the customers and from the managers as well. I used to encounter many pissed off customers. Moreover, managers were also quite demanding and they seemed never satisfied at all. This is why I never planned to stay in that company for a long time and i stopped working in there.

I have three different job before I joined my online work to it , first i am into farming business, secondly I am a teacher's and I am also into baking and selling of baking ingredients .
Before I started my online business I was already managing my own business in my city. My working online is to add and increase my revenue...
I have also tried different jobs before I discovered online business. Though I still do most of those jobs. I only added online business to increase level of my earnings.

Last edited:
How many jobs would you say you had before you decided on working onkines? For me it wasn't much, just a mail job in an office and shoveling yards during the winter season was all I did. Then I found online work and that's been where I stand ever since.

How many jobs did you first work?

I have one offline job that I am still doing at the moment even as I try to work online. This is because I want to create multiple streams of earning income as it is a sure way of ensuring that I eliminate lack from my life. One thing with online businesses is that there are times that the income is not steady unlike when you are working offline at a workplace where you are paid monthly.

Before working online, I ever working in office engage in agriculture, then selling foods, also ever working in shop building material. Now I trade forex with FXOpen broker.

Well, I can say that you're doing very well for yourself. It's always going to better for you financially when you have multiple streams of income by being on several jobs. Believe me, I know that it's not easy to be committed in so many things but with dedication, you're going to find a way to do it every day.

I have had quite a few jobs before working online, possibly more than 10 if I count and in different sectors, I really like working online more, but working offline also has many advantages and good things, I always say that combining both is the best

I have one offline job that I am still doing at the moment even as I try to work online. This is because I want to create multiple streams of earning income as it is a sure way of ensuring that I eliminate lack from my life. One thing with online businesses is that there are times that the income is not steady unlike when you are working offline at a workplace where you are paid monthly.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's a common thing when you're working on other's projects and they are the one's paying for your service, there's no way you're going to be getting jobs 24/7. Sometimes, it's going to be like everything dried off and that's going to make you wait endlessly until another new project pops up.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's a common thing when you're working on other's projects and they are the one's paying for your service, there's no way you're going to be getting jobs 24/7. Sometimes, it's going to be like everything dried off and that's going to make you wait endlessly until another new project pops up.

That's my point. Sometimes, you will wonder where everyone that have ever ordered for you to work online for them have gone to. It can be a frustrating experience especially when you have no plan B on how you are going to be earning offline maybe from a part-time work as well.

That's my point. Sometimes, you will wonder where everyone that have ever ordered for you to work online for them have gone to. It can be a frustrating experience especially when you have no plan B on how you are going to be earning offline maybe from a part-time work as well.

I had this experience very well with some of my services on one of biggest promotion forum of our time. There was a time when I used to get at least 2 to 3 different orders every day. It was one of the best days for me on the forum. Fast forward few months later, there are days when I wouldn't see 1 order in 2 months.

I have only two jobs before I started working online as a freelancer. I was employed in a tech firm which I've being on for 7 years. It's a good paying job. I'm into transportation business which is my personal business. They are the two jobs I had before I started working online.

I have had quite a few jobs before working online, possibly more than 10 if I count and in different sectors, I really like working online more, but working offline also has many advantages and good things, I always say that combining both is the best

Exactly! This is what I have evaluated inside and out to come to the conclusion that there's nothing anyone would tell that's going to make me agree with shutting out one for the other. I won't leave working offline for online jobs and vice versa.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds