Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many jobs did you have before working online?

Farming is actally a lucrative business venture if done properly. I think it is better as you are doing several things simultaneously because it will fetch you more income as time goes on.
Howeve, if you engage in farming you are going to make decent money from it. Ultimately farming is a very decent and lucrative business to try because it's productive.

Advertisement Placeholder
I had done lots of offline jobs before I finally found online job. And ever since I discovered online job, I have not regret doing it. I found it more comfortable and flexible than offline jobs.

I have an offline job and that is where major part of my income come from . The online activities that I engaged in is a part-time basis because I am not earning substantial amount online.

I still work job in real life before I started to work online part time I had a few jobs that I quit because either they didn't pay me enough or I hated the job. I liked some of them, but the wage was so low that I could barely survive.

I think that you could also start a career as a full-time writer. You could learn new skills or learn graphic designing as well. You can also make money on paid to post sites as well.

Howeve, if you engage in farming you are going to make decent money from it. Ultimately farming is a very decent and lucrative business to try because it's productive.
Farming is very lucrative in many parts of the world but sometimes it is capital intensive. But you can start on a small scale and on the long run you can expand.

I had one job before starting my online career but I left it because of several problems that it had. Now I want to build a full time income from online jobs.

I had one job before starting my online career but I left it because of several problems that it had. Now I want to build a full time income from online jobs.
The only job I have done offline is my family business which I was not paid for that. I think focusing in the internet space will give you more chance to build a very good business venture for yourself. That is also what I am trying to do presently.

Actually I have two jobs offline before start working online of which I believe such offline business were greatly affected during the pandemic period which make it difficult for me to cope with some of financial issues.

I have a whole lot of business which I am running offline before I start working online and it was the emergence of the pandemic that lead and force to to start working online .

No one could precisely how many jobs or workplaces he had worked so far before resorting to online business.
With working offline it gives opportunities to have working experience. It also teaches one to be persevering while doing online business. If you are not resilient, one is likely to be tempted to quit.

I can't really tell exactly but I believe I have engaged into a quite several numbers of jobs and I I believe I am still searching for if there is any. The reason is because most of the jobs we are doing, if not business can be able to satisfy our needs.

I have engaged in quite a lot of jobs before discovering online jobs and I must say that it's interesting and give you time to multitask compared to the normal regular jobs.

How many jobs would you say you had before you decided on working onkines? For me it wasn't much, just a mail job in an office and shoveling yards during the winter season was all I did. Then I found online work and that's been where I stand ever since.

How many jobs did you first work?

Some years ago before I started working online, I was only doing two jobs. They weren't enough because I wasn't paid well. I wad very happy when I got the knowledge on how to start working online.

I've always been self employed ever since I graduated from university. I love doing business and that's what I'm still doing till present money and it's more reason why I venture into online business.

If I could remember, I have been engaging into alot of business opportunities just to sustain self and meet up with daily bills.

due to difficulties to be able to secure jobs and high rate of unemployment.

If I could remember, I have been engaging into alot of business opportunities just to sustain self and meet up with daily bills.

due to difficulties to be able to secure jobs and high rate of unemployment.
Same with me I have been involved in so many jobs offline and business I have work as a video club operator and Gardener as well but my love for online work can never be neglected

How many jobs would you say you had before you decided on working onkines? For me it wasn't much, just a mail job in an office and shoveling yards during the winter season was all I did. Then I found online work and that's been where I stand ever since.

How many jobs did you first work?

I have worked in a call centre. The fact remains that I knew that real jobs were not for me and this is why I always preferred online jobs that could allow me to make money in the comfort of my home. Now the trend of making money at home is gaining strength.

I think that before I started working online I have had about 7 or 8 jobs in different industries, in the IT industry, as in hospitality, security guard and even lifeguard, I have done quite a different things actually, I usually adapt easily to changes.

Although working online is not bad, I think offline work, as long as you like your work and enjoy it, can be very good too.

you can also combine online work with offline work, if you have the necessary time, or the desire to do it.

I think that before I started working online I have had about 7 or 8 jobs in different industries, in the IT industry, as in hospitality, security guard and even lifeguard, I have done quite a different things actually, I usually adapt easily to changes.

Although working online is not bad, I think offline work, as long as you like your work and enjoy it, can be very good too.

you can also combine online work with offline work, if you have the necessary time, or the desire to do it.

Since you have worked in so many places, I am quite sure that you may have had a great experience under your belt. I have never worked in too many places. However, I have been working online for a really long time. In the past, I used to work in a telemarketing company and i really disliked it.

Since you have worked in so many places, I am quite sure that you may have had a great experience under your belt. I have never worked in too many places. However, I have been working online for a really long time. In the past, I used to work in a telemarketing company and i really disliked it.
Yes, really in most of the places where I have worked I have been quite comfortable, in all except in the hospitality industry, from my point of view it is very hard, also when I was in construction work that I forgot to mention in my previous post, I have never worked in telemarketing, your experience was bad due to co-workers or for the work itself that you did not like?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds