Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many jobs did you have before working online?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How many jobs would you say you had before you decided on working onkines? For me it wasn't much, just a mail job in an office and shoveling yards during the winter season was all I did. Then I found online work and that's been where I stand ever since.

How many jobs did you first work?

Advertisement Placeholder
Before I started working online I have a business that I was doing then and I am also doing till now, so I didn't have so many job just my business that I was doing, before I started working online.

I started as a journalist assistant, and then became an article writer for newspaper. I was still working as a newapaper writer, I started working online. When I started making good money, I gave up writing for newspaper.

I have three different job before I joined my online work to it , first i am into farming business, secondly I am a teacher's and I am also into baking and selling of baking ingredients .

I have had 3 jobs in total. I started working online and trying to make a livable income online almost 20 years ago. Nothing ever stuck but I am still trying. My goal is to be able to work part-time and earn a steady $5,000 a month from home.

Prior to me working online, I had two jobs that I worked in. The first one was a waitress at a restaurant. The owner was the mother of my dad's friend and he got me the job after I left school during the summer.

After that, I got a job in a regular shop/news agent when I was pregnant with my first but due to issues with my pregnancy, I had to give that job up. That was when I opted to start working online as a freelance writer.

I have now been working as a freelance writer since then and thoroughly enjoy my work online and being my own boss.

I don't have much job offline before I decide to work online. I decided to work online during my time in tertiary institution. That time, I don't have time to work offline. So, I decided to start working online and it worked for me.

Before I started working online, I think I have one job prior to that time. I have a job as a Teacher in a Secondary school. The job was a part time job because I was a student. I stopped working there because of the stress.

Actually I only had one offline job before I started working online. that was prior to the pandemic outbreak but since after the outbreak, I decided to dedicate most of my time to earned income from online.

Actually I only had one offline job before I started working online. that was prior to the pandemic outbreak but since after the outbreak, I decided to dedicate most of my time to earned income from online.
I negan to work online because I could not get any job offline which means that I did not have any job before I decided to make money online. I am not willing to work offline anymore

I negan to work online because I could not get any job offline which means that I did not have any job before I decided to make money online. I am not willing to work offline anymore
It is true that offline jobs are not readily available and that is why most of the people would prefer to choose online activity as an alternative to get jobs.

Actually I have been able to start some small business offline which has been the primary source of income, and then coupled up with the online passive way of income generation, I got like 3 jobs now.

I started working online while in campus and so I had not tried out many jobs. I had just some tutoring in a primary school and some casual jobs. As a student in campus, I had no time for full time work and so I worked online part time while studying.

I did not have any real job before u started working online though. It was after working online for some time i decided to try working offline. And i worked offline for some time before now i am trying to build my personal business.

Unless, you get high paying job offline, it's not easy to work offline these days. The jobs demand more strength and time, and some of them are not paying well. If I can be able to increase my earning online, I won't bother working offline.

How many jobs would you say you had before you decided on working onkines? For me it wasn't much, just a mail job in an office and shoveling yards during the winter season was all I did. Then I found online work and that's been where I stand ever since.

How many jobs did you first work?
I still work job in real life before I started to work online part time I had a few jobs that I quit because either they didn't pay me enough or I hated the job. I liked some of them, but the wage was so low that I could barely survive.

The first job was a tech/media person in a food processing company. From there, I moved into teaching in high schools. I taught in 3 high schools before I now left to start my own business. I just started working online not too long ago.

It is true that offline jobs are not readily available and that is why most of the people would prefer to choose online activity as an alternative to get jobs.
There are so many offline jobs but they're not paying well and that is why someone like me even stop searching for job offline. The payment will be very small and it won't be enough for you

Actually I do have two offline jobs which have been very well lucrative for me and I considered it as the primary source of income before I came working online.

Though there are alot of them which can offer you the best earning opportunities you want.

I have three different job before I joined my online work to it , first i am into farming business, secondly I am a teacher's and I am also into baking and selling of baking ingredients .
Farming is actally a lucrative business venture if done properly. I think it is better as you are doing several things simultaneously because it will fetch you more income as time goes on.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds