Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How many hours you spend on Facebook?

hashif

Credits
Hello wgbb members,

I really love facebook a lot, i spend about 2 hours on Facebook..its really great ..

Regards,
Hashif

Advertisement Placeholder
I leave it on all day but I don't usually do much on it, so maybe 1-2 hours like yourself!

0, I can't be bothered with it. A few of my friends have given up bothering as well.... you can alway text.....

I might have a window open for it incase anyone messages me through it but if I'm not getting any messages then I ill just check up on it once every so often, when ever I have a spare minute or two when I'm bored or if I'm on my iPad then I will check it at least once a day but I usually catch up on the newsfeed which doesn't take me long, probably about 5 minutes if I haven't checked it for a whole day or so.

Probably only spend like 30 minutes a day on Facebook, because I only check to see if anyone's tagged me of if I have any notifications. Besides that, I only post the occasional rant on there :p

At first i liked it and spent about 2 to 3 hours talking to friends and family that i did not know or i had not seen them for a long time.Now the novelty has wore off they seem to not go on there very much and when i am on there they just ignore me.So now i only use facebook to check my messages and stay on there for 5 mins if that

Couple of hours a day. Usually just log in and don't do anything; nothing interesting now-a-days.

I spend anywhere between 3-4 hours a day. Is that too much? I don't know. I use it mainly to keep myself updated on where my friends are and what they are up to. I also use it to follow some really good photographers since I am a hobbyist photographer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds