Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How many hours you spend on Facebook?

I probably check Facebook around 10-15 times a day. But I don't write anything; I simply check what others are writing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Fortunately, I don't use Facebook. It's surprising to hear that people can spend hours on Facebook. :O

I spend quite a lot on Facebook! I check it a few times every hour! I don't do anything like games, but I just stalk people and look at my timeline.

I spend quite a lot on Facebook! I check it a few times every hour! I don't do anything like games, but I just stalk people and look at my timeline.
Stalking is illegal.

But in any event. :p I'm so glad I don't have that crappy Facebook App.

I'd say I spend about an hour scrolling through it everyday. It is always on my phone so whenever I get a notification I check it. It is my main way to contact friends nowadays.

I'd say I spend about an hour scrolling through it everyday. It is always on my phone so whenever I get a notification I check it. It is my main way to contact friends nowadays.
This is a problem in my opinion. :( Friends don't take time out of their lives to meet up for a chance to communicate.

This is a problem in my opinion. :( Friends don't take time out of their lives to meet up for a chance to communicate.
Yeah I agree. I would rather have coffee or lunch with my friends rather than just chat online.

A whole generation of friends may end up with memories of just typing. Memories that are worth just as much as a screenshot. It's different actually going to have coffee or lunch as you said. :p You get to build memories, and there are lots of things that you'd learn about people

I load it in a couple of times a day, and I only leave it open when I'm talking to my 'lady friend'.

Apart from that, it's open when I'm busy organizing some notes. Facebook Chat is always disabled though.

I load it in a couple of times a day, and I only leave it open when I'm talking to my 'lady friend'.

Apart from that, it's open when I'm busy organizing some notes. Facebook Chat is always disabled though.
Lier. I've seen you use Facebook chat. :O

In any case, I don't see why people check social networks more than once or twice a day.

They seem the same to me. They're somewhat synchronized lol. Same system. You're guilty of using Facebook Chat.

They are synchronized, but PMs are more privacy-aware. I don't like the live chat feature because I don't want to be speaking to people I don't find an interest in. Thus, it's always turned off, so they don't know when I'm online. Those people who I want to speak to, I'll do it through the personal messages feature, and through Messenger on Android. :p

To say I love Facebook would be an overstatement. I have no deep affection for the said social network. Neither do I despise it. My feelings toward Facebook are somewhere between neutral and nonchalant. I do use it for communication purposes. Unless I use it to promote my online gigs, I wouldn't spend more than 30 minutes browsing the news feed and reading people's posts. If I'm in full business mode, however, I can spend as much as 3 hours promoting my gigs everywhere.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds