Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours do you spend working online?

Another reason could be that maybe my phone is not able to correctly type down all the things I will speak , probably because my phone is of a lower version , I don't know if this could affect.
Okay, that's right. it may be because of the kind of phone you use. If you are using a good phone it can actually capture everything you say. Or you can try updating your keyboard.

Advertisement Placeholder
Okay, that's right. it may be because of the kind of phone you use. If you are using a good phone it can actually capture everything you say. Or you can try updating your keyboard.
Oh, but the keyboard is not an application that must be updated. I just believe it is from the phone. There is no how the keyboard can be updated as I understand.

Oh, but the keyboard is not an application that must be updated. I just believe it is from the phone. There is no how the keyboard can be updated as I understand.
Okay, that means you need to get a better device for it to work for you perfectly. Whenever I am like writing long articles i usually use it in order to scale up my work.

Okay, that means you need to get a better device for it to work for you perfectly. Whenever I am like writing long articles i usually use it in order to scale up my work.
Yea, it may be true. I have been trying to use voice typing on laptop but I don't even know how to go about it although I have not configured my laptop to start receiving and downloading app directly from Play store.

Yea, it may be true. I have been trying to use voice typing on laptop but I don't even know how to go about it although I have not configured my laptop to start receiving and downloading app directly from Play store.
Laptop?, I don't think it works on laptop instead, you should use mobile phones. I do not work on some platforms like paid to post forums with laptop instead I use phones because they are more convenient.

Yes , that is what I'm trying to do and I am just expecting to get into blogging very soon , probably I'll need a device that will be able to at least give me a perfect interpretation of my voice to Atleast 85% accuracy and more

Laptop?, I don't think it works on laptop instead, you should use mobile phones. I do not work on some platforms like paid to post forums with laptop instead I use phones because they are more convenient.
I don't know , I think someone was trying to tell me that it is much easier for him to type with laptop and post conveniently than using a mobile phone because of the advanced system programming of laptop.

I don't know , I think someone was trying to tell me that it is much easier for him to type with laptop and post conveniently than using a mobile phone because of the advanced system programming of laptop.
I understand your point. I think posting in forums is quite convenient when using phones as compared to using laptops. It is my own personal experience so I don't know how it works for others.

Yes , that is what I'm trying to do and I am just expecting to get into blogging very soon , probably I'll need a device that will be able to at least give me a perfect interpretation of my voice to Atleast 85% accuracy and more
I think going into blogging is a very good idea because I also want to go into blogging very soon. It will probably require a voice typing because you'll be creating a lot of contents which will take a lot of your time.

I understand your point. I think posting in forums is quite convenient when using phones as compared to using laptops. It is my own personal experience so I don't know how it works for others.
Yeah, using photos to post on forums is very easy and convenient. I find it very interesting to use phones because I can do it anywhere. But laptop if you are outside your home it will be difficult to do.

Three hours can't be enough to complete the posting limits of the two forums you join, unless you don't pay attention to the topics created attentively. I spent on average 8 hours everyday trying to complete my forum posting tasks.

I am now also planning to spend more than 10 hours right now. This is because making money online is very hard and it is possible only if you dedicate enough time.

I have registered on 4-5 earning sites, however, I am only on two paid to post forums. When I started working online, I was not much active, however, these days, I am very active and I spend just about three hours every day. Everyday I try to reach posting limit on the forums I am working.
I also believe that choosing two sites of which you are most confident in and becoming asked if there is the best for you because choosing too many can have a tent on your mental health.

You can be able to meet up with a lot of your goals on working online if you can be able to dedicate four to five hours but I understand that that is a lot for people who have day jobs.

I usually spend 8 to 10 hours a day, these hours I share in two forums and 4 other sites. It is difficult to spend 3 hours online and fulfill 4 or 5 login sites as you do.
8 or 10 hours? That's much. I hope the pay is manageable. I am not consistent sometimes I spent 3 hours online. Sometimes I never come online. I am only member one ptp forum which is this. If I see another legit forum like, I am open to joining.

I think going into blogging is a very good idea because I also want to go into blogging very soon. It will probably require a voice typing because you'll be creating a lot of contents which will take a lot of your time.
Even if I have to engage in blogging it will definitely be with the laptop and there is no how I will be able to use the voice typing technology according to what you said . you told me it is not meant for laptop.

Even if I have to engage in blogging it will definitely be with the laptop and there is no how I will be able to use the voice typing technology according to what you said . you told me it is not meant for laptop.
of course that one is a very simple thing to do. You can use your phone to write and transfer it to your laptop and post on your blog. That is what is most people do to save time.

of course that one is a very simple thing to do. You can use your phone to write and transfer it to your laptop and post on your blog. That is what is most people do to save time.
Yea, that is another idea because I have come to find out that using mobile phone to navigate your platforms for posting is not really easy. Laptop is more wider in the screen for you to see perfectly and navigate through your blogging platform.

Yea, that is another idea because I have come to find out that using mobile phone to navigate your platforms for posting is not really easy. Laptop is more wider in the screen for you to see perfectly and navigate through your blogging platform.
Probably, I know laptop is very important if you really want to make reasonable amount of money on the internet but you can use it with mobile phones. There are some certain things mobile phones can do for you easily.

Probably, I know laptop is very important if you really want to make reasonable amount of money on the internet but you can use it with mobile phones. There are some certain things mobile phones can do for you easily.
Yes. That is true both of them must be used at the same time because laptop can perform certain things too. I have a laptop and I'm thinking of learning forex or crypto currency skill. That is now the most trending skill people are using to make money.

Yes. That is true both of them must be used at the same time because laptop can perform certain things too. I have a laptop and I'm thinking of learning forex or crypto currency skill. That is now the most trending skill people are using to make money.
Yes, using phones and laptops to make money online simultaneously is very important and necessary. like I stated before there are some certain things you can easily do with phones and there are some certain things that you can conveniently do with laptops.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds