Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours do you spend working online?

If you are working every day and 10-11 hours every day, do you generate enough money to justify your working hours. I mean a manager in a banker in my home country earns just about $1000 per month by working 6 days a week and 8-9 hours a day. You work more, do you also earn more?
This is actually a thought-provoking question. It is always very important for people to know their worth on the internet and not waste their time at all. There are people that work on websites that does not even pay them up to $1 on daily basis basis and they end up not making anything tangible.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I do spend most of my hours working actively and diligently online, though I do spend at least three hours on each forums sites am working with and earn at least one dollar per day from each.

Well I do spend most of my hours working actively and diligently online, though I do spend at least three hours on each forums sites am working with and earn at least one dollar per day from each.
For now I only spend at least 3 hours on bizdustry and only 30 minutes on trendri. The reason is because the daily limit on trendri is quite lower than that of bizdustry.

I have registered on 4-5 earning sites, however, I am only on two paid to post forums. When I started working online, I was not much active, however, these days, I am very active and I spend just about three hours every day. Everyday I try to reach posting limit on the forums I am working.
For me I only Post here on bizdustry for now, I spend 2 hrs or sometimes 3 depending on how I am that day, this also depends on how fast you can type.

Actually online earnings has no time limitation I think. but anytime you are willing and free, you can spend enough time that you wanted on the internet.

Actually online earnings has no time limitation I think. but anytime you are willing and free, you can spend enough time that you wanted on the internet.
I think you don't get his questions right, he means how much hrs do you spend here before you can earn a single dollar, I think that's what he meant. How many hrs do you spend.

Three hours can't be enough to complete the posting limits of the two forums you join, unless you don't pay attention to the topics created attentively. I spent on average 8 hours everyday trying to complete my forum posting tasks.
I think if you are very fast you can actually complete a single forum in 3 hours. Working on paid to post forums has actually been part of me since last year and this is why I don't feel tired at all.

I usually spend 8 to 10 hours a day, these hours I share in two forums and 4 other sites. It is difficult to spend 3 hours online and fulfill 4 or 5 login sites as you do.
That's good, because spending much time online at least you can be able to complete your task a day, and you will making money when spending much time online, because if you really wants to make money online you need to spend more time.

I think if you are very fast you can actually complete a single forum in 3 hours. Working on paid to post forums has actually been part of me since last year and this is why I don't feel tired at all.
Well it depends , a lot of people may be using voice typing. I choose to type with my hand most of the time because I just want to master the art of typing fast personally without having to depend on voice typing all the time.

Well it depends , a lot of people may be using voice typing. I choose to type with my hand most of the time because I just want to master the art of typing fast personally without having to depend on voice typing all the time.
Voice typing does not mean that you cannot take with your hands. It is just a strategy to save time. someone told me that he was able to write a book of over 10,000 words in a week with voice typing and I think that is commendable.

Voice typing does not mean that you cannot take with your hands. It is just a strategy to save time. someone told me that he was able to write a book of over 10,000 words in a week with voice typing and I think that is commendable.
I didn't mean I do not use voice typing , I use it most of the time when I am trying to write a long article. Sometimes I just prefer to type with my hand just to maintain my typing speed and possibly to increase it . That is all.

I didn't mean I do not use voice typing , I use it most of the time when I am trying to write a long article. Sometimes I just prefer to type with my hand just to maintain my typing speed and possibly to increase it . That is all.
Okay, for me whenever I am typing something very long I always use voice because it is faster. After typing with voice I will proofread in order to avoid mistakes.

Okay, for me whenever I am typing something very long I always use voice because it is faster. After typing with voice I will proofread in order to avoid mistakes.
Yes , mainly I also use it for writing long articles. The difference between you and me could be that if you are depending on voice typing all the time then it cease to exist it will affect you but won't affect me...

Anyway voice typing is a new technology that will always be in existence as long as you have access to data and internet. . Another reason I do not like for short writing it is because I mostly make a lot of mistakes since voice typing can't type to 100 percent accuracy @Chibson

Anyway voice typing is a new technology that will always be in existence as long as you have access to data and internet. . Another reason I do not like for short writing it is because I mostly make a lot of mistakes since voice typing can't type to 100 percent accuracy @Chibson
That is why you always need to proofread whenever you are using voice typing. Sometimes it may not recognise your voice and it will write another thing which is different from what you said.

That is why you always need to proofread whenever you are using voice typing. Sometimes it may not recognise your voice and it will write another thing which is different from what you said.
That is what I observed most of the time. It is not always easy for the voice typing technology to write everything perfectly as you said . Even if I have to proofread I will still not be able to correct every thing most times.

That is what I observed most of the time. It is not always easy for the voice typing technology to write everything perfectly as you said . Even if I have to proofread I will still not be able to correct every thing most times.
Proofreading is very easy for me. whenever I am using voice typing I will not bother proofreading until I finish everything I will be saying. Then I will take out time to proofread well.

Proofreading is very easy for me. whenever I am using voice typing I will not bother proofreading until I finish everything I will be saying. Then I will take out time to proofread well.
Well it all depends on people , sometimes certain things that work for others may not work for another person. That is why I mostly use my hands to type when I have to make comments.

Well it all depends on people , sometimes certain things that work for others may not work for another person. That is why I mostly use my hands to type when I have to make comments.
Yes, different strokes, different folks. What works for a person may not work for another person. Personally I will always do what works for me and not what people wants me to do.

Yes, different strokes, different folks. What works for a person may not work for another person. Personally I will always do what works for me and not what people wants me to do.
Another reason could be that maybe my phone is not able to correctly type down all the things I will speak , probably because my phone is of a lower version , I don't know if this could affect.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds