Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many freelance site I worked on

Dice

Reputable member
Credits
I have worked on many and really got decent money out of it but it's kinda have to a play since there are like lots of competition . Talking about fiver or upwork for example they have really many competition but you can still do great in it for sure if you know how to do it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think I have worked on half a dozen freelancing platforms but I have made money only in Upwork and SEOclerks. I have also made occasional sales on Fiverr but could not go beyond that. Freelancing sites can help you to make a lot of money but they are very competitive.

I think I have worked on half a dozen freelancing platforms but I have made money only in Upwork and SEOclerks. I have also made occasional sales on Fiverr but could not go beyond that. Freelancing sites can help you to make a lot of money but they are very competitive.

I couldn't work on Upwork. It was pretty difficult for me to get through the ranks there, but Seoclerks was a great site where I sold my services in order to get paid. I made a friend on Seoclerks working few years ago, but lost contact when I stopped working there. Have you been to the site recently? How is the activity there?

I've used SEOClerks, WordClerks, Upwork, and Fiverr as the best gig selling freelancing website. I couldn't sell anything on WordClerks but I did on SEOClerks which is better in my opinion from my experience. Upwork and Fiverr are the kings where competition stifles small freelancers preventing them to sell.

I've used SEOClerks, WordClerks, Upwork, and Fiverr as the best gig selling freelancing website. I couldn't sell anything on WordClerks but I did on SEOClerks which is better in my opinion from my experience. Upwork and Fiverr are the kings where competition stifles small freelancers preventing them to sell.

Wordclerks didn't have the type of traffic that was seen on Seoclerks, which I believed was the first project they launched. I was a member then before they began making lots of changes that messed up the whole stuff for me as at that time too.

In a large labor market, it is difficult to achieve something valuable because competition is high and gets in the way. Just like in freelancing. You need to become a sought-after worker in order to have frequent orders. Most often, new users find it difficult to start working and immediately give up freelancing.

Wordclerks didn't have the type of traffic that was seen on Seoclerks, which I believed was the first project they launched. I was a member then before they began making lots of changes that messed up the whole stuff for me as at that time too.

Whatever they did to WordClerks affected SEOClerks too. The freelance website is no longer what it used to be. I doubt if sellers are making sales like they used to on the website. I've not been able to make any sales on SEOClerks for 4 months.

I have worked on many and really got decent money out of it but it's kinda have to a play since there are like lots of competition . Talking about fiver or upwork for example they have really many competition but you can still do great in it for sure if you know how to do it.

Seriously to be very honest with you, it's going to be very difficult for me to tell you that it's this particular number of freelancing websites that I have worked because if I do, just know that it's a lie. I have worked on different freelancing websites and even forums too. I can't remember all of them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds