Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How lucrative do you see agribusiness in your area?

rightminds

Renowned member
Credits
I've being into agriculture for a very long time and I can surely tell profitable it is especially in African countries. Meanwhile, there are many aspects of agriculture such as cultivation, marketing, processing, consulting etc. These important aspects of agriculture are what we combined to say agribusiness. It doesn't matter which aspect you specialize in I can assure you that you can never regret venturing into it.

The beauty of it is that you don't require a huge capital before you can start. The most important thing you need is the knowledge of what you're going to do.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think agriculture is a profitable business in any part of the world. Food is a necessity and people will buy food no matter the food prices. Therefore, agriculture is recession-proof. recently, some businesses men became millionaires just in a few months just by selling tomatoes because the price went up by 200 percent.

I have already invested in poultry farming and fish farming for about 6 years right now and it is an agricultural investment that I would recommend for anyone who wants to take a part in it because it is very lucrative. There's always high demand for the products!

Well, I would also love to invest in this kind of business. However, the only thing that destroys this business is inflation. Poultry items and chickens are quite expensive. People have very low purchasing power. this means that they cannot afford to buy chicken. This has an impact on sales.

Well, I would also love to invest in this kind of business. However, the only thing that destroys this business is inflation. Poultry items and chickens are quite expensive. People have very low purchasing power. this means that they cannot afford to buy chicken. This has an impact on sales.

This is a business that I have currently carried out for 6 years right now and I can tell you very well from what I've been making from the business that it's something that is lucrative because it has helped me so much when it comes to boosting my finances.

I can easily advise anyone who is interested in running this kind of business to go into it especially when they have the knowledge of how to do it

I have already invested in poultry farming and fish farming for about 6 years right now and it is an agricultural investment that I would recommend for anyone who wants to take a part in it because it is very lucrative. There's always high demand for the products!

Poultry products such as chicken, fish, eggs, etc will always remain in demand. However, the main problem is the fact that chicken and fish are not only becoming expensive, but the rate at which the price of these food products increase is just too ridiculous.

This is a business that I have currently carried out for 6 years right now and I can tell you very well from what I've been making from the business that it's something that is lucrative because it has helped me so much when it comes to boosting my finances.

I can easily advise anyone who is interested in running this kind of business to go into it especially when they have the knowledge of how to do it

There are many people who do not have the purchasing power to buy chicken. This is why they buy chicken and fish in small quantity. This makes it possible for them to survive by spending a small amount of money. However, I think that chicken is a basic necessity now. Not all the people are vegetarian.

Poultry products such as chicken, fish, eggs, etc will always remain in demand. However, the main problem is the fact that chicken and fish are not only becoming expensive, but the rate at which the price of these food products increase is just too ridiculous.

The reason why everything is currently expensive is because of the inflation that we have all over the world and that have caused a substantial increase in the prices of products which are used in breeding of fishes and chickens. This is why we have the selling prices to be almost twice of what it used to be.

Poultry and agriculture businesses are quite different. I live in an agricultural country. We export certain items as well. This also includes vegetables as well. Our government also announces certain schemes like tractor schemes to lure agriculturists and farmers.

Poultry and agriculture businesses are quite different. I live in an agricultural country. We export certain items as well. This also includes vegetables as well. Our government also announces certain schemes like tractor schemes to lure agriculturists and farmers.

The government of my country have never really been supportive of most individual businesses. They are always going to be interested in taxing those businesses with giving support. I know how challenging it was for me when I started my own business of poultry and fish farming with our government never giving any kind of support to me in this business but I've been able to survive. The business is something that is very lucrative.

The government of my country have never really been supportive of most individual businesses. They are always going to be interested in taxing those businesses with giving support. I know how challenging it was for me when I started my own business of poultry and fish farming with our government never giving any kind of support to me in this business but I've been able to survive. The business is something that is very lucrative.

The government might be reluctant to support due to many different reasons. The government usually faces the issue of a lack of funds and this is the kind of issue many governments are facing due to a lack of resources. Having said that, my country is an agricultural country, but still farmers face many issues as scarcity of capital is what makes things hard for farmers.

There are some businesses in the farming sector that are quite lucrative right now and one of them is this feed sector. Those selling feed are making a lot of money that you sometimes wonder whether they are doing anything different from what the rest are doing. Take a look at how much they add as profit and you will be wowed.

There are some businesses in the farming sector that are quite lucrative right now and one of them is this feed sector. Those selling feed are making a lot of money that you sometimes wonder whether they are doing anything different from what the rest are doing. Take a look at how much they add as profit and you will be wowed.

Farming sector might be related to agricultural sector. However, in our country, the farming sector mostly focuses on the local market. The agriculture sector in our country is a really vast sector and it has reached the international market to such an extent that many agricultural products are exported to many different countries.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds