Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long should one be patient with a failing business before quitting?

This is one thing that I have learnt to enjoy in anything that I do and not just business I believe that the forces of life always have a way of working in our favour when you put in all your best and we can be patient in whatever we are doing.
I agree with your opinion, patience is the essence in everything we do and expect. If we lack them we will surely find many failures in anything we decide to do in our life, the desperation and impatience is one of the causes of not achieving success and realize projects.

Advertisement Placeholder
I agree with your opinion, patience is the essence in everything we do and expect. If we lack them we will surely find many failures in anything we decide to do in our life, the desperation and impatience is one of the causes of not achieving success and realize projects.
I used to be this person that is very impatient in whatever I do in pa that is why I have not been a good investor as I feel that when I invest my money that is time a chance of being lost so that is why I have not really put my mind into any form of investment but right now I have changed and I am now into cryptocurrency investment and I can now be very patient with my investment hoping and knowing that the investment will sing you it profit despite it not going the way I have planned it to go for now.

I used to be this person that is very impatient in whatever I do in pa that is why I have not been a good investor as I feel that when I invest my money that is time a chance of being lost so that is why I have not really put my mind into any form of investment but right now I have changed and I am now into cryptocurrency investment and I can now be very patient with my investment hoping and knowing that the investment will sing you it profit despite it not going the way I have planned it to go for now.
Excellent, it is good that you have learned to have patience since it is very important in life and in everything that happens around you. Now you can invest and wait for the profits to come in without despair, which will fill you with satisfaction.

Excellent, it is good that you have learned to have patience since it is very important in life and in everything that happens around you. Now you can invest and wait for the profits to come in without despair, which will fill you with satisfaction.
Happy with myself and the progress that I have made and ability to invest into cryptocurrency and now be waiting and expecting a good return on my investment.

Happy with myself and the progress that I have made and ability to invest into cryptocurrency and now be waiting and expecting a good return on my investment.
That is what it takes to go far, as in the case of this topic. In a venture you have to have a lot of patience, if you go bankrupt and you cannot recover, you just have to start with another one without making the same mistakes, move forward and reach the success we all wish for.

I believe that a person should avoid getting into such kind of situation in the first place. A person should make proper plan in order to avoid suffering from loss. Even if after planning a person suffers from loss, then he must analyse why and where he went wrong.

Effectively beginning a company to begin with will imply research study as well as initiative have actually been actually taken into it previous, therefore if points may not be exercising as really wished after that it is essential to dual the initiative more

Before you quit a failing business, you must have done everything and use all the resources available to you to revive the business to no avail then you can quit the business.

O

One should be patient to the last straw before giving up on a business structure, you should have tried everything to safe the business and if there's nothing else to do in saving the business , then you have to let it go.
Why are you actually look at the business properly I know what are the products that he's producing is outdated if they're outdated input more innovation and strategy to eat quitting is not the Best option

Effectively beginning a company to begin with will imply research study as well as initiative have actually been actually taken into it previous, therefore if points may not be exercising as really wished after that it is essential to dual the initiative more
Well as for me I think that once a business is failing the owner of the business should be able to be patient with a business when he knows that the end this is actually in the business paper and once those in this is as no longer in the favour of the business then the business owner can close the basement and set up another kind of business.

Apart from the fact that business fail, there are businesses that are never meant to be a success. We have to accept the fact that there are businesses that aren't just for you and no matter how hard you try you it will never be a success. The sooner we realize this the better. When your business fail continuously after several failed attempts at reviving it. It is better to quit and move on to another .

Before starting a business their should be well documented expectations in accordance with time frame. Once these expectations are not met a period of questioning follows where one discuss why these expectations aren't met. These sessions will definitely lead to a clear answer maybe to let go of the business or forge ahead.

You have to be patience till you have implore all your humanly possible effort ,before you start thinking of giving up on the business.

Taking quick decisions to quit any business is not a good idea unless the business is going too horrible and is no more generating any profit. If there is a small loss , you have to be patient enough to analyse the tactics required to manage the business before quitting it without thinking twice.

You should continue to exercise patient but when you start to notice that the capital you spend on the business is becoming too much and the business is still not showing any sign of recuperating then you can quit.

Any business that I'd failing or is no being profitable is because something is wring somewhere so I would find out what is wrong before coming to conclusion.

I don't know why we should be patient till the business go bank. We should look for ways to bring the business up talk less of talking about when to quit. We should never have negative thinking about our business

Write your reply... well a business have this two things profit and failing when you fail don't mind god well give another.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds