Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long should one be patient with a failing business before quitting?

well I think you misunderstood the whole thing ,the reason why many of us failed in our business is noting, but there is something lacking that you truly need in your business ,you can't fail just like that there must be a reason why you failed ,just learn from your own mistake , or failure,because failure are often the best teachers
please don't be patient ,you can only be patient while waiting for something ,I sujest you learn from your own mistake .

Advertisement Placeholder
It is very wrong to quite a business because of high expectations of profit and low yield of profit especially when you do not know the cause of the low profit in the business, especially I it is a new business.
Well some people who are in the habit of giving up in that business for little reasons because they are off Lily liver so they could not take small things so some kind of people are not going to be good business managers.

To me as long as you can wait most often business cannot just fall like that even if it is falling when ideas are being put into the business with more resources it makes a business to stand more better.

New beginning always hard but if you can endure more, you mighty like win challenges that led to the business downfall,

Most times, we don't make enough profits from a business as we imagined and would want to quit, though we are always advised to be patient. How long should one be patient before quitting to focus on another one?
yes that's very true ,sometimes we don't make profits as it is expected or imagines ,so I think the best time to quit your business is when you invest and never get anything in return you invest talkles if profits .

I'm always pragmatic in questions and situations like this. Business is not only all about patience. See! You'll do a business and because you are scared of people calling you a failure if you change the business or eventually quit, so you just stay put and give yourself false hope and agenda of holding patience in high esteem when that's not the real case. Go to workshops, get practical mentors, do a field work and quit, if the business is not working and venture into something else than die in persistent regret.

There is no duration for which one should wait before quitting a falling business. Patience is what will play out in this case. Keep trying to revive the falling business and be patient enough. When you see that all effort to revive the business doesn't work,you can then decide to quit the business.

The fact or advice will be don't plan quitting. Stay on the idea as long as it takes but to discover one thing you'll love about the business and keep doing this same thing over and over again.

Patienceness is always supposed to be part of an entrepreneur who definitely wishes to succeed no matter how the business is falling at all time be patient with the situation.

I believe that the amount of losses that you are experiencing in the business on daily basis is going to be enough for you to decide on moving on from the business or still sticking with it.
When a business is no longer profitable after you have apply all the business strategy that you know then obviously I always believe this is always the most important time to quit the business.

I believe that when you start a venture, and the profits are not what you expect, you should evaluate where the fault lies, what you are doing wrong and try to correct it. When you start a business you should project and know if it is viable according to the demand in the community. If after reviewing it and there are definitely no options to restart, it is better to stop.

Most times, we don't make enough profits from a business as we imagined and would want to quit, though we are always advised to be patient. How long should one be patient before quitting to focus on another one?
I believe starting up a business has to do with the mind if you have worked on your mind and you so much believe you can do it, what matter is you seeing the success of your business

You should be patient with a business as long as you think that there is still a part that you can follow to take the business out of its current predicament.

Theres no stipulated time to it. Once you've tried everything possible and still witness no progress no body should tell you to give up, you'd just know what to do

You don't have to drown before you know a business is failing sometimes it not the fault of the business,but due to government harsh policies

I would advise that if you ever have to quit your business then you should wait till after you have gathered enough evidence to suggest that there is no way back up for it.

Before starting a business,it is vital to know that as an entrepreneur,you are a risk taker.It will not always be smooth but the entrepreneur has to find out where the fault lies and look for the best ways to solve it.

I know everybody will always get to a point where you want to give up on your business, I think after trying so many ways of achieving this and you can't, or your passion is gone let go and focus on something else

I think people should stop conducting business when they feel like they are not at all gaining profits. I am not saying that people should quit business earlier, what I am try to say is that people should quit before they run out of capitals and they should stop investing again and again in a business which is bound to fail.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds