Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long should one be patient with a failing business before quitting?

I always try to put my entry into a business and have something that makes s me want to join the business and then an invalidation point in the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sometimes in business, you experience some level of set back such that you may feel you will not make it, hold your head up and keep pushing who knows, you may make it. Don't give up just yet.
I learnt my lesson hard way about giving up on a project. I discovered that I do waste time do I have some learning experience.

I started a project two years ago alongside with my friends but I need to quit when the storm was high.

But some of my friends stick to it and they are making big money from the projects right now while I am starting right from scratch.

Business is also like forex trade. There are some times in forex trade that you will make a trade and the trade will be on a losing side. Some times been patient you will later make profit with the trade. But sometimes the loss will increase and eventually loss the whole money. But if you study the trade you will see if to stop the trade or to continue. So as business. You know your business. You will know if it will rise back or not.
That's correct, being able to understand this would enable one to avoid a situation where they would want to quit at every time the business doesn't seem to be moving fine.

I learnt my lesson hard way about giving up on a project. I discovered that I do waste time do I have some learning experience.

I started a project two years ago alongside with my friends but I need to quit when the storm was high.

But some of my friends stick to it and they are making big money from the projects right now while I am starting right from scratch.
Oh my, that is a bad decision on your part. Maybe you needed to stick it out with your friends in the business. But that is a neat lesson not only for you but also for us. When quitting you have to evaluate everything. It is not only the profitability that is in question but also the prospect of recovery.

If you have a business I believe that you should have drafted out of invalidation points before you even started pitching your idea so that you will know exactly when you should opt out of it.

Oh my, that is a bad decision on your part. Maybe you needed to stick it out with your friends in the business. But that is a neat lesson not only for you but also for us. When quitting you have to evaluate everything. It is not only the profitability that is in question but also the prospect of recovery.
I think it is very important to do some evaluation in order to know the major causes of the pitfalls at the first trial. I have done that and now back into the business. I have also made a resolution to never give up until I am successful with the project.

It is quite difficult for you to quit your feeling business especially if the business have drain you so much money, don't you think there is a better way they can use to revive the business again ?

It is not a crime for a business to fail but when a business has failed beyond redemption, it is advisable for you to quit such business if you do not want to keep losing capital.

It is not a crime for a business to fail but when a business has failed beyond redemption, it is advisable for you to quit such business if you do not want to keep losing capital.
I think this is always the right moment for us to apply patient in whatever we are doing ,a failing business can still be revived even with proper marketing and a unique business strategy.

Quitting a business depends on a lot of factors such as the running cost and the losses the business is making every day. If your liability is very high, quit your business immediately.

I think the bedt time to abandon a business is when the Business owner have used all his or her idea to ensure that the business progress and still yet it doesn't have any head way

I believe that every business when I should have an invalidation point where their ideas are no longer valid and as such they can only change the idea or just give up.

There are a number of factors that make a business unsuccessful, so when you analyse these factors if there is no improvement, dust yourself up and try again
I think one of the factors that make most businesses to fill is just not having enough capital for the business because there is no challenge that will be facing any business that will not involve capital so I believe that if a business owner really have a lot of capital for his business then most of the challenges that face is business will be a thing of the past.

Most times, we don't make enough profits from a business as we imagined and would want to quit, though we are always advised to be patient. How long should one be patient before quitting to focus on another one?
I think rather than to quit the business you should look into the ways to make it profitable. You have already invested your time, energy and effort in the existing business. Unless fundamentals are completely wrong, just with good management and focus, you would be able to recover the business and change it to a profitable approach.

O

One should be patient to the last straw before giving up on a business structure, you should have tried everything to safe the business and if there's nothing else to do in saving the business , then you have to let it go.
Why should be patient enough with the following business until the products which he or she is producing is no longer demanded by the market or it's not seeing as an old fashioned before he or she can stop that particular business.

There is no specific time of quitting a business because you are failing on it just continue as long as you see its possible to make a living out of it if you continue.

I believe that when you start a venture, and the profits are not what you expect, you should evaluate where the fault lies, what you are doing wrong and try to correct it. When you start a business you should project and know if it is viable according to the demand in the community. If after reviewing it and there are definitely no options to restart, it is better to stop.
I believe that starting a business does not mean that your business to become successful immediately but sometimes there are challenges that a new business fails and soul we should learn to be patient with any business that we start for a long time.

I believe that starting a business does not mean that your business to become successful immediately but sometimes there are challenges that a new business fails and soul we should learn to be patient with any business that we start for a long time.
Patience is one of the most important things in a venture, because even if the business does not fail, the profits will probably be seen in the medium term. And if failure happens, you can learn, correct and move forward.

Before starting the business there should have been a plan,I believe when you've explored all options planned out and there's no head way, you count your losees and move on (and learn a lesson)

Patience is one of the most important things in a venture, because even if the business does not fail, the profits will probably be seen in the medium term. And if failure happens, you can learn, correct and move forward.
This is one thing that I have learnt to enjoy in anything that I do and not just business I believe that the forces of life always have a way of working in our favour when you put in all your best and we can be patient in whatever we are doing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds