Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long have your current business lasted??

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
We all know its never easy to run a business initiative for many years. Some business collapse at the middle of the road and unable to continue the inflow of their respective business. If yours have lasted some time and passed the test of time. Can you help us and tell us how long it has lasted, and what kept it going up till this moment??

Advertisement Placeholder
Yet to start any business so far. But i have sone dollars in the form of lite coins At the time of first withdraw like 2 3 weeks, but i am just posting here that too since from 3 weeks , but now we are going to plant fruits in Land about 2 acre, Hopefully it will go many years.

We all know its never easy to run a business initiative for many years. Some business collapse at the middle of the road and unable to continue the inflow of their respective business. If yours have lasted some time and passed the test of time. Can you help us and tell us how long it has lasted, and what kept it going up till this moment??
It's also important to note that about 75 percent of startups survive their first year, 69 percent survive the first two years and only half reach five years, according to Forbes. Building your business relies on survival.

It's also important to note that about 75 percent of startups survive their first year, 69 percent survive the first two years and only half reach five years, according to Forbes. Building your business relies on survival.
That's an intelligent analysis you put on here. I love such analysis, Forbes its a renowned platform for accurate performance of business and worth of every business men etc. Any information I got from Forbes is always concrete to me, I don't doubt it, i take it as final.

My current Business have lasted for up to three years now with consistency and dedication in moving forward with the little I have saved and invested. It's not been easy for quite a while now but I'm happy I'm able to do my best on the business. I hope for more progress as time goes on

To manage a business it is not that easy, but someone need to try handle he/ her own business to last long, but my business have lasted for two years now am still managing it up till trying my best to keep it to last long.
[automerge]1612290450[/automerge]
To manage a business it is not that easy, but someone need to try handle he/ her own business to last long, but my business have lasted for two years now am still managing it up till trying my best to keep it to last long.

I don't have a business yet but I have some investment (lands) and it has lasted eight (8) years. I have financial needs on numerous occasions but I was able to look away from the temptation of selling it to settle the financial needs that arises. The lands were bought at two different locations back in 2012 and today, one of the site has apart from Naval medical facility, two other private polytechnics are now operating which makes the value of the lands up beyond my imagination. There is a proposal of college of education few plots away from the second site.

Business—the activity of selling for a profit—dates from only the start of urban civilization in Mesopotamia, about five thousand years ago. There was certainly plenty of prehistoric manufacturing and trade, but profit and the desire for it were unknown.

As for me my last business lasted for 3years without losing a Kobo and everything went well and adding more to my workers but due to my step Brothers that I appoint to one or two post makes it go on bankrupt but this one am doing it's just lasting for 3months and hoping to last for ever

I have been doing this online business for awhile where I earn a little income, though the pay is not that much, but for now it caters for my well being and also pay for some fees.

I have been doing this since August last year which is 2020.

One starting a business, is actually cool and very good because it is yours and no one is your boss. I currently don't have a business yet, but within the 1-2yrs, I will actually only business that I work on my own. My friend who is your business already registered his business CAC. That is actually a great achievement at his age.

Not my business actually, it is my mom's. One thing that has helped her keep the business going is her experience. She happens to be the industrous person who knows the in and out of the business even before she started it. So that helped her to maintain it and keep it from failing.

My current business has been on for quite some years now. It is 7years plus today, and we have a lot of experience on the field. I'm am educationist and I've never have a problem that makes me regret the work. I will always be glad to be on the business line if I have the previlege to come into the world in. My second time.

Concerning me my last business went on for 3years without losing a Kobo and everything worked out positively and adding more to my laborers however because of my progression Brothers that I designate to a couple of post makes it go on bankrupt yet this one am doing it's simply going on for 3months and expecting to keep going for ever

I have run 3 types of business, the first one survive for just 3 month and started having issues, that was because I kept someone there who has no much knowledge about the business, the second one failed because I was renting the land and I was ask to leave, the last one is 6 months old now.

I don't curently have offline business. But my online businesses, some have reached like 5 months while the longest duration one is the one of 1 year. I wish I can save enough from it so that I can start my dream job earlier as planned.

is never easy to start and run a business as a novice my first business I started lasted only about 3 months while the second lasted for about 4 months, that the longest I have ever been in business. I am planning to open another one and I hope I will last longer.

It has lasted for over five years now. My current business was started in 2016 and it is still in existence till now. It has helped fetch a lot of money for me and it has grown over the years. It is very important that I find new ideas in order to grow the business. I plan to keep going on with the business for many more years.
[automerge]1612293702[/automerge]
It has lasted for over five years now. My current business was started in 2016 and it is still in existence till now. It has helped fetch a lot of money for me and it has grown over the years. It is very important that I find new ideas in order to grow the business. I plan to keep going on with the business for many more years.

My current business has lasted for three years I established it the year two thousand and eighteen (2018) it has not been easy to establish but I thank God now the business has now yielded very high and it is really fetching me good money. I am also interested in establishing another business and I hope it will fetch more.

Well business is something everyone wants to start or let me say get involve in. My business is now 6months old and I can say it's been a ride . Lots of rough roads and some were smooth. I just thank God for the journey so far
[automerge]1612297870[/automerge]
Well business is something everyone wants to start or let me say get involve in. My business is now 6months old and I can say it's been a ride . Lots of rough roads and some were smooth. I just thank God for the journey so far

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds