Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long does it take to monetize your website?

Advertisement Placeholder
my recommendation is for you to actually assume it'll take six months before you see any meaningful revenue. In other words, it's a long game. Those hucksters selling you ebooks, workshops and coaching programs that can get your site up and generating thousands within a week or two? They're scammers.

What is the procedure of developing a website and how long does it take to monetize?
Monetization depends upon your hardwork and dedication towards your website as the harder you will do efforts to drive traffic to your website, the more earlier your website will be monetized. Try to have attractive content and do advertisement in an appropriate manner to drive more traffic to get monetized.

I don't remember how long it took my blog to start earning. When I created it I was posting a blog about twice a week. After a month I applied for an Adsense monetization. I think it was approved after a week and from that time my blog was already earning although very little at first. That experience was a long time ago and now I think the revenue sharing of Adsense is very low rate that you can earn more from other monetization platform like Infolinks.

What is the procedure of developing a website and how long does it take to monetize?
How long it takes to get your site monetized depends on two very important things.

1. How long it will take you to get the required number of visits or site users, to bring in investors or to apply to Google AdSense.

2. After application to Google, your application must be reviewed and most times rejected a number of times before being approved, although it could be approved on your first application.

I don't recollect what amount of time it required for my blog to begin acquiring. At the point when I made it I was posting a blog about double seven days. Following a month I applied for an Adsense adaptation. I think it was endorsed following a week and from that time my blog was at that point acquiring albeit almost no from the start. That experience was quite a while past and now I think the income sharing of Adsense is low rate that you can acquire more

In fact, my recommendation is for you to actually assume it'll take six months before you see any meaningful revenue. In other words, it's a long game. Those hucksters selling you ebooks, workshops and coaching programs that can get your site up and generating thousands within a week or two? They're scammers.

The time it takes depends on the method of monetization you intend to use. The important factor here is getting enough traffic to the website. Most of the time, you will need at least three months to get the organic traffic you need to pull money from the website.
Also, your niche and the information you provide will go a long way to determine how long it will take. Your best bet? Work hard, be patient, don't try to take shortcuts, and most importantly, use various systems to monetize.

My dear, it is some how long, especially if you are completely new into the system. you have to follow the due procedure, get your Google AdSense, get a domain name. You have to be creative, you think on what to do on the site that can generate money faster.

If you follow these steps you can monetize your website as soon as possible.
  1. Experiment with affiliate marketing.
  2. Create and sell a product (digital or physical) ...
  3. Start a paid membership website.
  4. Monetize access to your email list.
  5. Publish sponsored posts and product reviews.
  6. Gate some of your content.
  7. Accept donations.

Before you start earning from your blog, you just have to do a lot of work. You have to develop quality content, and content that will drive huge traffic to your website. You know it all depends, but it might take some months before Google can approve an adsense for you.

First of all, you have to put all your effort into creating the most joyful user experience, so each and everyone will find exactly what they were looking for.
Make use of the webmaster tools in order to track the performance of your site, quickly get the necessary analytics and fix all the issues.

If I want to get results much faster, Is necessary that I invest some money in paid traffic (Facebook Ads, Intagram Ads or Google Ads).
But if instead I wait for my blog to index itself, with the very slow SEO, it takes at least 6 months to see the first results ...
Therefore, time, or money, as usual!

I don't know about the monetization you are talking about , the only one I know is that if you want Google to accept you and plate adverts on your website you need to meet a certain requirements before Google can accept your website for advertising, that is all I know

If you are a website owner and blogger and you think that you want to monitize your blog to make money from it the first step to do is to have quality content on your blog after that make sure your content are search engine optimized to get more traffic which will later turn into money for you in the long run

Well I don't recollect what amount of time it required for my blog to begin acquiring. At the point when I made it I was posting a blog about double seven days. Following a month I applied for an Adsense adaptation. I think it was endorsed following a week and from that time my blog was at that point acquiring albeit almost no from the start. That experience was quite a while past and now I think the income sharing of Adsense is low rate that you can acquire more Than that.

If you want to monetize your website then firstly , you have to create a professional website and then you have to get it approved by the Google adsense , if it gets approved you will be paid for click on your advertisement which is shown on your website.

Experiment with ads for affiliates. ...
Create a product (digital or physical) and sell it...
Start a website with a paid membership. ...
Monetize your email list access. ...
Publish paid articles and reviews of goods. ...
A gateway to some of your content. ...
Donations embrace. ...
Monetize your competence.

I do not have a website and as a result of this I cannot give you accurate answers to your question but I think you can actually make money from advertisement of people who are interested to place adverts on your website, that is all I know for now
[automerge]1612261960[/automerge]
I do not have a website and as a result of this I cannot give you accurate answers to your question but I think you can actually make money from advertisement of people who are interested to place adverts on your website, that is all I know for now

Bringing in cash from your site isn't a fantasy. It's possible by anybody.

Indeed – turning low maintenance, leisure activity blog or site into a pay creating resource is genuinely basic with a touch of karma and some difficult work.

In any event, you ought to have the option to make enough to cover your fundamental costs for a space and web facilitating – which are fundamental for keeping your site fully operational.

You may even have the option to supplant your pay (and afterward acquire some more).

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds