Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Has Buisness Reviews Affected Your StartUp?

Dubai

Familiar Face
Credits
Company or business reviews are created in order to reflect and check the the nature and mode of operation in any company. After this period, reviews could go either way but there's always something to point at. So has this reviews affected you in any ways? What steps were taken to come at the review and verdicts?

Advertisement Placeholder
Company or business reviews are created in order to reflect and check the the nature and mode of operation in any company. After this period, reviews could go either way but there's always something to point at. So has this reviews affected you in any ways? What steps were taken to come at the review and verdicts?
Business review is key for business startups and businesses as a whole, as you noted, it could go either way, but no matter where it turns, business can still go on and succeed.

Business review are gotten from business daily operation, questionaires from customers and visitors, quality of goods or services rendered, comparison with contemporary businesses with and outside that country, etc.

Reviews are the thoughts of others about your business and services and the definitely have an impact on the growth of a startup. Where the negatives outstrips the positives then such business is in trouble and need to register its service to generate positive reviews. We get to read up reviews on apps we download online, the comments usually have an impact on our final decision on downloading such apps.

Business review is good for those who have the intention of starting up a business because it gives you a background check of the business, the strength, the weaknesses and the likes. It is left for me to evaluate the review and know where to work on more and how to evade future crisis. In fact, business review for me will not stop my from starting up a business but rather it will help me to do better in all situations pointed out in the review.

Well, companies reviews are very important as they help you to have a prior knowledge and to be able to look into the nature of the business before you start trading there. Every potential business owner should inculcate this habit and adjust for it.

Business review is very important, it helps the business owner to know the thought of the customers consigning their business, and it also help them to make improvements to their products or services to meet the test of their customers.

Business reviews have really improved the reviews especially via Facebook and has enable an increase in the sales level and more engagement on my Facebook sponsored ads, the positivity of the reviews gives the business a positive image and makes it top notch.

Business reviews have a way of improving patronage of that business as it gives potential pictures of the business the experience of other people that have patronised the business in the past.

For any startup or existing businesses, having business reviews is very important factor to consider because it makes the business grow better and provide good services.

Reviews are the mainstay for startups because they are not known by many people. So most of the potential audience will trust entirely what the review sites say. I would say startups should ensure they have not only positive by very many reviews.

Business/customers review is very Paramount to business growth especially for a startup. If you desire serious growth for your startup business it is very important that you constantly listen to your customers comments.

Just like app review, it will be out of place not to run a review on any product you are trying or testing how much more business how to turn up to be a live investment

Business review has really helped my business grow faster just because a lots of my customers are saying good things about my business and it's helping my business get more projects and contract so for me Business review has really helped me a lot

It affected my business negatively because a lot of people will usually come up with your own business plan different from what you had in mind so at the very beginning it was very tough.

Business review are very good for startups and for someone who wants to be successful in business your services needs to be great for you to get positive reviews which will fasten the growth of your business

although I don't have a business but whenever I have a business I would like a lot of people to review my services as this will make me to make adjustment if possible to improve customer service and so on.

Presently, I do not have a business that reviews can sway it but I think I have preparations to tackle that when I do eventually pitch my own startup. I do not like to start a business big because if you experience big problems along the way its difficult so it nice to start small and hear their reviews then you ya tackle them.

Business reviews can positively or negatively affects the business. That is why it is important to at all time treat our prospective customers the right way by maintaining good customer relationship with them as their reviews can promote our businesses or discredit it.

Having negative reviews about your business or your products and services will immediately turn consumers away. It's really that simple. Consumers do almost everything online and people use the internet to shop and conduct pre-purchase research. They compare brands, prices, and products online. 9 out of 10 consumers use search engines like Google and Bing to do their online research before making a purchase. When researching, customers encounter online reviews-positive and negative-on brands and products.

Business reviews have a great impact on many businesses. People usually check them by asking around or reading them somewhere before patronizing you. You get more customers when most of your reviews are good.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds