Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Has Buisness Reviews Affected Your StartUp?

I will say positively,it have affected me positively ever since there was a review and some lapses was sported by my boss thank God he told me and I worked towards it, currently I do not experience such fault again

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, both directly and indirectly it has affected my stance in a particular business. I weigh and outweigh my decisions based on my mindset and the experiences of others.

Business reviews have a great impact on many businesses. People usually check them by asking around or reading them somewhere before patronizing you. You get more customers when most of your reviews are good.
Indeed yeah, the thing about reviews is that they would always be there for new prospective customers and it's more like a reputation so depending on the performance of the business in the past

Business review is very important, it helps the business owner to know the thought of the customers consigning their business, and it also help them to make improvements to their products or services to meet the test of their customers.
For me Business review really have a huge impact on businesses for a start it actually gives people that I actually searching for a business like yours to really want to start patronized your business because to them they are found the right business from reading your business reviews.

It did not affect my business per say because it was a new business at that time but instead it allowed me time to be able to correct the things that I was doing wrong.

I am not sure if offline business are on online review sites like trust pilot. I believe that even offline business should be on Trust Pilot. Are there any offline business that are on Trust Pilot?

I am not sure if offline business are on online review sites like trust pilot. I believe that even offline business should be on Trust Pilot. Are there any offline business that are on Trust Pilot?
Yes you can also find the reviews of some offline business online, especially does ones that have either a site or a page on social media. There are also some sites who have take it upon themselves, mostly bloggers to give reviews of both offline and online business.

Yes you can also find the reviews of some offline business online, especially does ones that have either a site or a page on social media. There are also some sites who have take it upon themselves, mostly bloggers to give reviews of both offline and online business.

I am not sure if any business in my city are also on Trust pilot. I think international brands might be on Trust Pilot. Most of the people rely on product reviews left by people in the app itself, not on online sites like trust Pilot.

Positively,I don't have a business yet but I manage my sister's business,it has really affected it positively,with the last review we were able to adjust alot

Business review is very important in shaping the business, because reviews bring to the fore every aspect of the business where to improve,make adjustments and better position the business.

Business review is good for those who have the intention of starting up a business because it gives you a background check of the business, the strength, the weaknesses and the likes. It is left for me to evaluate the review and know where to work on more and how to evade future crisis. In fact, business review for me will not stop my from starting up a business but rather it will help me to do better in all situations pointed out in the review.

Business review will directly or indirectly affect how you operate your business. You will always try all the possible means to make sure that the review on your business is good.

When I just started the business I was very lucky that some people were giving some positive feedback about it. This actually made a lot of people who have been having doubts about the business to make the decision to start buying from it.

Business review as affected business positively because it helps you to know the kind of business you want to start up a market strategy and how to get your raw materials in order to produce what the people need and the quality.
Business review has been helping the business positively because it gives the owner of the business the insight of knowing more about the business and the possible way forward.

I have a gaming business but this business does not need review because the impact of review may not necessarily adds or remove anything from the business. This is likely to happen in business that deals with edible products or electronics.

Business reviews has a way of affecting one's business either positively or negatively. Take for instance someone who is a freelance worker on Fiverr or other freelancing platforms. If such an individual have a lot of positive ratings and reviews on their jobs, they'll definitely make good money on the platform.

Business review is very important for the progress of the organisation because it allows the owner to know exactly how and what the customer feels about your business so you will know how to solve the problem .

Reviews are the thoughts of others about your business and services and the definitely have an impact on the growth of a startup. Where the negatives outstrips the positives then such business is in trouble and need to register its service to generate positive reviews. We get to read up reviews on apps we download online, the comments usually have an impact on our final decision on downloading such apps.
That is one of the ways busineses usually get their verdic from their various consumers,reason ones services need to be top nortch,but in some cases it could be for the business to improve in some areas.

Business review's has been helping many business start up in a positive ways because the organisation get to know the opinion of their customers towards their works and through the review , they get to know if theirs problem and how to solve it

Business review has not directly affect my business. But there was a time some left a negative review on the plartform I was using to sell my digital product then. I don't know about the review myself. I market the product to people and one of them show interest and ask how to buy. I direct him to the plartform. And he went straight to the review about the platform and told he is not interested because the plartform I direct him to cannot be trusted.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds