Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Has Buisness Reviews Affected Your StartUp?

I have not heard of business review here and all I know if the performance review of the employees and of a unit like a department or section. Usually a regular meeting is held for this purpose of performance review that the manager of the department would answer for the queries of the panel that is conducing the review of the unit.

Advertisement Placeholder
Business review as affected business positively because it helps you to know the kind of business you want to start up a market strategy and how to get your raw materials in order to produce what the people need and the quality.

Company or business reviews are created in order to reflect and check the the nature and mode of operation in any company. After this period, reviews could go either way but there's always something to point at. So has this reviews affected you in any ways? What steps were taken to come at the review and verdicts?
Yes company reviews are made in order to reflect and to check feedbacks of a company, business or t even an individual to know the level at which the customers are satisfied....

I do not have any start ups at the moment, and when I was running a business my business was an offline business, mainly in the production line. Reviews really helped me.

Well, in reply to your question above concerning how have customer reviews affected my business, well I would like to say first of all that i don't own a business so don't deal with customers but customer reviews are important

Reviews affected my business positively , because when you offer the best service to your customers. They would be eager to place a very good review about your product

I don't think reviews should affect a business negatively especially if you provide a better service to suit customer satisfaction.

Business review is very good it will really help someone who wants to startup a business to know how to start it, business reviews have very good impact in a business.

Business review is very good it will really help someone who wants to startup a business to know how to start it, business reviews have very good impact in a business.
business review have affected my startup positively because it helped me to see areas where business are having challenges and to work effectively on it not to have problem in the future.

Company or business reviews are created in order to reflect and check the the nature and mode of operation in any company. After this period, reviews could go either way but there's always something to point at. So has this reviews affected you in any ways? What steps were taken to come at the review and verdicts?
I would say for my business, periodic reviews have been helpful. This is the only way you can gather lessons learned from past projects or activities and use them in informing your next move. They are an important part in making both your long-term and short-term goals.

Review are actually the experience the costomers use to tell you how well you business is to them.It is a mirrow to access how they receive you srevices and product.It will also help you to make amends on areas that you have to improve on.But bad review does not mean that you business will not succeed,you just have to improve.

It doesn't affect us negatively, rather its a positive one. Cos we are eager to know more about the company or business description and the products it offers, and their mode of operation.

Review is a feed back customers and those who has had encounter with your business or services.It tells of the actually reality of the state and how they view the services,it will also help the business owner to look inward and restrategise in areas that needs amendments.

Review is a feed back customers and those who has had encounter with your business or services.It tells of the actually reality of the state and how they view the services,it will also help the business owner to look inward and restrategise in areas that needs amendments.
That is right. Reviews help the business owner to make amendments whenever they are needed. Reviews just give the exact view of how a company is, including its bad sides that need to be changed.

Reviews plays a hugh role in any business, they defines the reputation and image of the business, it could make your business grow and attract more persons, or it could destroy your business if care is not taken

Business review is very important, it helps the business owner to know the thought of the customers consigning their business, and it also help them to make improvements to their products or services to meet the test of their customers.
This is the reason why I have always insisted on business reviews for my business and most people will think that whole he doesn't know what he's doing why does he always insist on business reviews and feedback from customers? but I always make them understand that it is very important for a business.

When I started my first business, there was a lot of negative reviews but I instead listened to them and that helped me a lot better my business and to improve.

Business reviews can either be bad or good. When will have a bad business review, we need to know the reasons for the bad reviews and improve on it as many bad reviews is not good for any business.

Business reviews has always been the most important way for you to advertise your business online as most people will depend on this business reviews to shape their opinion of your business especially when they don't know your business before, so it is very important for your business to have good reviews online.

I think there are a multiple of ways you can get good reviews. But all you should be focusing on is getting great goods and services out there to people. Good reviews will come when you do the right thing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds