Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How fulfilled are you when your subordinate is recommended for promotion

Since we are both working together to acheive a certain goal , I will say that i am happy when one of my subordinate is listed for promotion because that means I am working as a boss.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I haven't had such opportunity to have my subordinate promoted but I understand how it feels to have such feelings. It is something great to be a channel to someone's success, breakthrough or promotions. I look forward to having such awesome experience.
This is actually something that is likely to happen especially when your subordinates are working very hard because whenever you do that there is a very chance that the management to recognise it .

I would feel immense pride because it goes to show that I am doing a good job. It's always nice to celebrate with others when such an opportunity presents itself. I have not been blessed with having subordinates yet because I just started working. But I would like to have some in future and I believe their success would always be mine too.
This is actually something that is very good because when your subordinate gets promoted it means that they are learning very well from you and their promotion is all down to your coaching.

I don't get jealous about people that surround me, Most especially in my place of work , I am happy when theybare happy because I know I will also be able to acheive my goal one day.
I don't get jealous about people that surround me, Most especially in my place of work , I am happy when theybare happy because I know I will also be able to acheive my goal one day.

If my subordinate is given a promotion I should be happy b cause if my subordinate can get a promotion then that means that I myself will be given a highly reputable position that will be much greater than his or her own because giving my subordinate promotion means that I will promoted soon.
This is actually very correct because everyone that is working on that you who got promoted means that you have already done your work very well and there is a high chances that you are getting another promotion as well.

Everyone is working in an organisation or a company in order to have a better life and apart from working as a team , most of us want individual glory and the example of the glory is promotion at your place of work.

One of the mark of a great man is that he always sees an oppourtunity to teach and groom those he is oppurtune to with open heart,it is one of the satisfaction that he will get knowing that his product is doing well.

Actually everyone has a different way of thinking about people that learned from them. Everyone deserves the fruit of his labour. if he has really worked hard, I will be glad to congratulate him.

This can be a clear indication that they have been learning very well from you and you have been a good superior. This is also going to increase the growth of your department.

This can be a clear indication that they have been learning very well from you and you have been a good superior. This is also going to increase the growth of your department.
Your subordinate getting promoted mean you are doing a great work as the boss or as the manager of the business, the praise also indirectly goes to you for a job well done .

If there are valid reasons for promotional it wouldn't bother me. In other words, if the promotion is merit based, I don't mind even when my juniors are promoted. If the promotion is based on nepotism, it will be a humiliation for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds