Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How fulfilled are you when your subordinate is recommended for promotion

There is no sense of fulfilment in such a thing my friend. This is were jealously will step in, so you just need to work harder and be happy for that person.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's going to be a thing of joy for me because at least its going to show that my team and I are been productive to the company and we are not just collecting salary from the company alone.

I will be very happy if my surbodinate is recommended for promotion. It shows that the management of the company acknowledge the effort of my team and we are really contributing to the development of the team

I will feel very fulfilled when my subordinate is recommended for promotion, especially when such person acquired such heights due to my strategies used by the person, I'll know the person learnt well andvi would be proud.
You don't feel successful when your subordinate is recommended for promotion in third wheel as a failure because you are supposed to be dominated for promotion not your subordinate.

I have watched at least 10 of my subordinate learned from me and grew to take up higher responsibility and there is this feeling of fulfilment that comes with it.
The continuous appreciation from them in term of respect they dished out to you whenever your path crossed, seeing them apply your teaching and seeing them taking your legacy further as to greater heights.
If you've had this opportunity, do share your satisfaction story with us
Wow what an inspirational story you have. You have become a good model to others in teaching others to grow like you.

It's good that you are not greedy of your wisdom and knowledge. I should emulate your wonderful job of helping others.

To all business owner when you see your growing to the point you want you will be very happy for that, when you see your subordinate giving you promotion you will be happy.

There is a great joy of satisfaction and fulfilment in my heart when ever my subordinates is promoted because of my recommendations on the work they do and get the promotion.

There is no way you will not harbour some form of jealousy for your subordinate. The best thing is to find out the reasons why you were left out of the promotion.

I have watched at least 10 of my subordinate learned from me and grew to take up higher responsibility and there is this feeling of fulfilment that comes with it.
The continuous appreciation from them in term of respect they dished out to you whenever your path crossed, seeing them apply your teaching and seeing them taking your legacy further as to greater heights.
Is a good one though if I must comment on this thread post that you see people you trained to grow by using your method is a thing of joy, and am very sure the respect they will be given to you will last forever.

Your experience seeing your subordinates grow and achieve great heights can be likened to the joy and fulfillment that one derive when one plants a seed and it germinates and bear fruits.

I have this sense of fulfillment each time my subordinate gets recommended or chairs a higher position. I feel accomplished as I have impacted positively and written ny name on the sands of time.

I haven't experienced it yet, but I would feel very happy and fulfilled to see that my protege has made such an achievement. It would make me feel satisfied and make me aspire to mentor and train more people.

I have not had such experience .
However, I would feel very fulfilled if someone who learnt from me is given a higher responsibility than I am. Seeing the person excelling through my teachings is enough reason to feel good.

Well I haven't experienced that personally before and so I don't really know how it feels but then I bet it will be a good feeling of pride and also fulfilment and all that I think

I will be very happy for them , because I actually know the amount of effort it would take to get to that kind of position ,and I will give them the proper advice of not giving up , but continue with what they are doing

When someone working under you is recommended for promotion by the management, it indicates that you have been molding you subordinate to perform better,

John Maxwell famously said in his book that the topmost echelon of leadership is when you raise other successful leaders. If my subordinates get promoted, I'm always happy and help them.
I also feel good when they come to me for advice and counsel.

It would make me proud. Your subordinate growing in an organization simply entails that you are doing a great job and that they are not letting your efforts down

Anyway, the biggest mistake I see individuals make is the perception that success is equivalent to leadership. Simply because you have been leading your organization in sales, or have accomplished more than others in similar roles, doesn’t automatically prove you are ready to increase your responsibility. These factors alone simply show your ability to perform in your current role, but don’t offer much insight into whether or not you can lead.

I feel fulfilled and accomplished. It is my joy when people under me also make it and share their success story, it widens my circle. I've had students learn from me, and they leave after training. Some call me after a while to tell me of their accomplishments, and it gives me so much joy.
Whenever your subordinates is recommended for a promotion it means that he or she is very good at his work out something to be very happy for because it means the general good for the whole company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds