Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How does website owners generate high traffic

Khezo

Mythical member
Credits
I ventured into website building for my blog a few weeks back and I can say have really achieved nothing from the site I built
Tried using the old fashioned methods like Facebook and Instagram but didn't get the result I was expecting.
So now I'm asking, how do you generate traffic to your website?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are a website owner the best way for you to generate traffic to your website is through search engine optimization. You need to know how to do keyword research, then write a highly engaging content for you blog after that you optimize it so that it will get ranked on first page of Google, yahoo and bing search engine.
[automerge]1610941176[/automerge]
If you are a website owner the best way for you to generate traffic to your website is through search engine optimization. You need to know how to do keyword research, then write a highly engaging content for you blog after that you optimize it so that it will get ranked on first page of Google, yahoo and bing search engine.

I ventured into website building for my blog a few weeks back and I can say have really achieved nothing from the site I built
Tried using the old fashioned methods like Facebook and Instagram but didn't get the result I was expecting.

I think the best way to the website generate a more traffic to that should posting a other website and then facebook and instagram and twitter webtalk also post and posting a videos type advertising to the Google website than our generated more traffic in our website

It is easy to say do SEO and post on social sites for traffic, however, getting results is really difficult. SEO is more than adding keywords and building backlinks. For most of us no matter what we do, we cannot rank high on search engines, our efforts are always limited. Sharing on social media also does not get you desired traffic. I have 500 followers on my page and when I share contents, I just get 1 or 2 visit. Social media will work only when we have a large following. If we have 100K followers and only 0.5 percent checked the link, we will have 500 visits.

1. Advertise. This one is so obvious, we're going to look at it first. ...
  2. Get Social. ...
  3. Mix It Up. ...
  4. Write Irresistible Headlines. ...
  5. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO. ...
  6. Target Long-Tail Keywords. ...
  7. Start Guest Blogging. ...
  8. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.

To get good earnings from your website, you first need a good amount and quality of traffic. Without a certain amount of traffic, even the best method of monetization will not bring you good payouts.

By buying traffic to your website and direct the paid traffic to earn more from it. This is called traffic arbitrage. You can increase the income of your blog by buying traffic from advertising networks like Google Ads. ... Often, it's not easy to find a balance between cost and income. By advertisement we can get more traffic to our website.

How does website owners generate high traffic​

Advertise. This one is so obvious, we're going to look at it first. ...
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...
Write Irresistible Headlines.
Pay Attention to On-Page SEO. ...
Target Long-Tail Keywords.
Start Guest Blogging. ...
Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.

As a website owner the best way for you to generate traffic to your website is through research, because you need to know how to use keyword research, other way you can get traffic in your website is by posting to other website, like facebook, or instagram.

There are only two things to maximize traffic.The first thing is if you are selling a product, its quality Should be good And the other thing is advertising, which is the most important Without advertising, traffic doesn't grow because people can't see your product or posts To increase traffic, website owners place advertisements on social media websites and some paid advertisements on various sites.

Tried using the old fashioned methods like Facebook and Instagram but didn't get the result I was expecting.I have done it and now I'm slacked off so badly that I lost it all and so what I'm saying you got to stick at it.

this type of traffic, you buy traffic to your website and direct the paid traffic to earn more from it. This is called traffic arbitrage. You can increase the income of your blog by buying traffic from advertising networks like Google Ads. ... Often, it's not easy to find a balance between cost and income.Feb 5, 2020

To generate traffic to your website my best bet is social media. Post about your website in social media with a matching spiel that is interesting and maybe quite controversial. When you upload new contents, again post about it in your social media account. When you are uploading new contents you are already doing SEO work that you can get traffic from search engines. Do not forget to tag with keywords before uploading the web page of the new contents. With frequent new contents your website can get a good amount of traffic.

You have used all the old methods but forget to choose newer ones. Now a days, you need to use search engine, keyword analysis, keyword research etc. Those who are getting more traffic on their websites, are using all of these tricks to get more people on their websites to visit. But it doesn't mean you skip the old ones. I will suggest you to use all of them, either they are old methods or new ones.

I don't think there's much explanation here, the key is good content and promotions. If you have good content and I manage to stumble on your site, I will always come back for more. Also, promoting your site on other websites and social media would also help increase your traffic.

Because u are starting from the scratch, u have to engage yourself on the website 24/7. Your first priority is to ensure your content are engaging and solved problems, them u work on your keywords, share your links to your social media handle and other website out media.
[automerge]1611084788[/automerge]
Because u are starting from the scratch, u have to engage yourself on the website 24/7. Your first priority is to ensure your content are engaging and solved problems, them u work on your keywords, share your links to your social media handle and other website out media.

Website owners don't bring in cash from guests that effectively, and only one out of every odd guest will produce income by the same token. Numerous proprietors will bring in cash from Google Adsense advertisements on their locales. At the point when guests basically click on the advertisements, the site proprietors get paid such countless pennies per snap, and this can rapidly add up (depending how much traffic and snaps they're accepting).

Starting a new website/blog is always difficult, to achieve results you need to be patient. The goal of setting up sites is usually to monetize it, and to do that you need good traffic, this can be achieved through social media platforms, posting your site link in different forums, writing good articles with catchy captions, guest blogging, etc.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds