Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How does website owners generate high traffic

I ventured into website building for my blog a few weeks back and I can say have really achieved nothing from the site I built
Tried using the old fashioned methods like Facebook and Instagram but didn't get the result I was expecting.
So now I'm asking, how do you generate traffic to your website?
It's not an easy job to drive traffic to any website. It demands time and efforts. The owners of websites spend a lot of time and money to promote their websites.

But there is also a free way to promote any website or to drive traffic towards that site. That is to spend some time to give success to your website by sharing the links on different social media accounts. Best is facebook. You can join different facebook groups to promote your website and make your website content attractive.

Advertisement Placeholder
Generating traffic to your website will give you ample viewers that are possibly your target market. When there are more visitors there will be a lot to check on your products and services. This will in turn become a sales lead.

Search is the single largest traffic source for every niche, and in most industries, it drives the majority of the web traffic. The average top blog gets 68.47% of its traffic from search, of which 99.77% is organic and only 0.23% is paid.
[automerge]1611419002[/automerge]
  1. Advertise. This one is so obvious, we're going to look at it first. ...
  2. Get Social. ...
  3. Mix It Up. ...
  4. Write Irresistible Headlines. ...
  5. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO. ...
  6. Target Long-Tail Keywords. ...
  7. Start Guest Blogging. ...
  8. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.
Search is the single largest traffic source for every niche, and in most industries it drives the majority of the web traffic. 9. The average top blog gets 66.47% of its traffic from search, of which 99.77% is organic and only 0.23% is paid.

The first thing is if you are selling a product, its quality should be good And the other thing is advertising, which is the most important. You can increase the income of your blog by buying traffic from advertising networks like Google Ads. Do not forget to tag with keywords before uploading the web page of the new contents. With frequent new contents your website can get a good amount of traffic.

How can website owners generate traffic to their business. They can do this by posting contents that are interesting and appealing to their customers.
There is no how they can generate traffic if people are not visiting their website. They need to advertise their website on social media platform. When they run ads on their website gradually they will increase the traffic.

I ventured into website building for my blog a few weeks back and I can say have really achieved nothing from the site I built
Tried using the old fashioned methods like Facebook and Instagram but didn't get the result I was expecting.
I think you can get huge traffic from Facebook and Instagram but you have to use some tricks, as people are fed up from the scam sites, so it's very necessary to satisfy them with your kind and efficient attitude with them
You can also pay them to sign up for your website.

If you are a website owner the best way for you to generate traffic to your website is through search engine optimization. You need to know how to do keyword research, then write a highly engaging content for you blog after that you optimize it so that it will get ranked on first page of Google, yahoo and any other sites.

By getting an audience to your website in will make traffic you need to be unique from facebook and instagram this two is from a big company which is known all over the world and industries you must attract more audience to your site.

I think the best way to the website generate a more traffic to that should posting a other website and then facebook and instagram and twitter webtalk also post and posting a videos type advertising to the Google website than our generated more traffic in our website.
It also depend on your thinking.

There's alot ways a blogger could use to generate traffic to ones website.
1. Giving meaningful and helpful post with taughtful content.
2. Offering give away.
3. If its an e-commerce site, offer discount and affordable price.
4. Bringing steady post to their sight can build that trust and authority.

If you are a website owner the best way for you to generate traffic to your website is through search engine optimization. You need to know how to do keyword research, then write a highly engaging content for you blog after that you optimize it so that it will get ranked on first page of Google, yahoo and bing search engine.

They do this by paying writers or people who visit their site or blog, so if u want to make or earn money from traffic you have to be generous enough to spend some money on people who visit ur site or blog, so as to generate enough traffics on ur blog or site as the case maybe
I think in search optimization. It generate lag because of that you cant engage more in search engine and probably will have limited action to the user because of that you cannot stop the traffic in your website if you push to optimized more your search engine and to be efficient to the user

The website owner generate high traffic by writing a good content or an illustration which will attract people to read. The website owner can also create a link which will enable him to share among his friends.

One of the ways of getting good amount of traffic is creating a facebook page for your website, do make sure to have quality contents on your website after which you can advertise your contents via facebook sponsored ads and targeting a a large demographics who would be interested in the contents, by this, lots of people would engage with your page and your website as well. Thank me later!

If you are a website owner the best way for you to generate traffic to your website is through search engine optimization. You need to know how to do keyword research, then write a highly engaging content for you blog after that you optimize it so that it will get ranked on first page of Google, yahoo and bing search engine.

It is easy to say do SEO and post on social sites for traffic, however, getting results is really difficult. SEO is more than adding keywords and building backlinks. For most of us no matter what we do, we cannot rank high on search engines, our efforts are always limited. Sharing on social media also does not get you desired traffic. I have 500 followers on my page and when I share contents, I just get 1 or 2 visit. Social media will work only when we have a large following. If we have 100K followers and only 0.5 percent checked the link, we will have 500 visits.
The 500 followers you have is nothing. The main thing is that, are the followers always online and are you posting what they want to read. If no, then it is a waste. You can try and join some facebook groups that are related to your blog niche with many followers and post there.

As for me blog and wetsite both are just not easy to get open and it really takes times moreover it takes days before we get it open so you really need to be patient about it. But before you can get good trafficking it takes you to post and you site link also writing of articles and not just articles but good articles that's going to attract people so you can get lots of trafficking

Selling your own products and services is one way to do it. In this case you can put links to your sales page on the pages your traffic is going to. Another way is to use ads, such as Google AdWords, which pay you a small commission each time someone clicks on an ad. Affiliate products are a third option.

Selling your own products and services is one way to do it. In this case you can put links to your sales page on the pages your traffic is going to. Another way is to use ads, such as Google AdWords, which pay you a small commission each time someone clicks on an ad. Affiliate products are a third option.

it usually comes to the content you provide and how you market it , along with the quality of your SEO optimisation ofcourse, you need some good titles, some good content and to actually put suspense somehow or a reason for people to come back, ethically ofcourse, mostly high traffic isn't by people who just visit, that doesn't happen, high traffic is made by regular users

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds