Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How does website owners generate high traffic

I ventured into website building for my blog a few weeks back and I can say have really achieved nothing from the site I built
Tried using the old fashioned methods like Facebook and Instagram but didn't get the result I was expecting.
So now I'm asking, how do you generate traffic to your website?
Before you can generate high traffic, you need to advertise your websites on forums and on social media to gain popularity, advertise your website on Facebook , Twitter , instagram , then as people keeps coming into your websites , you are generating more traffic.

Advertisement Placeholder
Site owners get traffic through different ways, it could be true writing irresistible catchy headlines and phrases, optimisation of the SEO for it to be able to rank high and answering of FAQs and proferring solutions, placing ads on the site and also through exposing sites that people could earn from without having to invest money.

If you check high traffic website, you will find that these sites produce authentic information and high quality articles. You need to publish high quality content to build huge traffic.

I ventured into website building for my blog a few weeks back and I can say have really achieved nothing from the site I built
Tried using the old fashioned methods like Facebook and Instagram but didn't get the result I was expecting.
Good things comes to th people that waits, You can't start generating traffic straight away, you have to keep inviting people to your site and with time you will start generating traffic.

I think the best way to the website generate a more traffic to that should posting a other website and then facebook and instagram and twitter webtalk also post and posting a videos type advertising to the Google website than our generated more traffic in our website

Making use of Facebook, Instagram and other social medias are one of the oldest methods out there to gain traffic, though the results are usually slow compared to the early years. Most people usually buy their traffics to make it faster though.

Search engine optimisation is the way a website owner can generate traffic to their website. The website owner should write content on less competitive keywords and post it on their website. Those contents are going to generate free organic traffic once their ranking higher on Google search engine

Website owners generate traffic by post many attractive products that will traffic people to check the websites. This products can be videos or affiliating market products that people would like to buy.

Bro, you're still a few weeks old and you expect the whole world to visit your site, it doesn't work that way.
You have to patient in ensuring that you build up. Also, start with organic traffic first.
Another thing is learn to master the ads so you put your content in front of the right people.

Y
You to post things that will generate you a whole lot of traffic such entertainment, discoveries, jobs, skills, family, e.t.c or else you may be joking, and make sure your website is clean with good background.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds