Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How does Covid-19 affect world economy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lagazine

Mythical member
Credits
I have been reading through online info on World economy, everything still point back at the Covid-19 as the cause of the world economic crisis. But, I could recollect that, some years back their was economic recession across the globe and their was nothing like corona virus then. Does that mean, the fear of Covid-19 has caused that as well?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been reading through online info on World economy, everything still point back at the Covid-19 as the cause of the world economic crisis. But, I could recollect that, some years back their was economic recession across the globe and their was nothing like corona virus then. Does that mean, the fear of Covid-19 has caused that as well?
No, the global financial crisis of 2007 - 2008 was caused by the big banks at that time taking too much risks, increased borrowing by banks and the deregulation of the financial market, it culminated in the price of houses falling and as the real estate fell in value, us securities, bonds and stocks also fell. It sent a ripple through out the other economies of the world. The covid-19 induced recession in some countries was simply due to the lockdown it imposed on its citizens, businesses were not allowed to continue as usual.

Covid 19 has really really affected the world economy cause so many businesses were short down during the period of lockdown ban on travel borders where close institution vwhere closed

The negative impact it has on the economy is overwhelming , we just have to leave with it and look deep into the advantages or opportunities it presents, continuous counting of losses won't do us anything good.

The sudden outbreak covid-19 has caused a stir in the world's economy. Though the catastrophic effect is mild on the developed countries but the developing countries are those that feel the heat of it. The outbreak paralyzed the economy of many countries and all we experience from such countries now is just a patch up.

Thr covid-19 pandemic has spread with alarming speed,infecting millions and bringing economices activity to a near-standstill as countries imposed tight restrictions on movement to halt the spread of the virus.
[automerge]1611957883[/automerge]
Thr covid-19 pandemic has spread with alarming speed,infecting millions and bringing economices activity to a near-standstill as countries imposed tight restrictions on movement to halt the spread of the virus.

I think when covid-19 hits all country theres a big impact on very country and nation. In terms of economy of a one country theres a big impact because many country has forced to lockdown places in that way all tourist and import and export are cancelled.

The Corona virus has engulfed the entire world economy or caused it to fall to the very corners of the world. I have a lot of damage caused by the Corona virus.Factories have closed, people have lost their jobs, many businesses will be limited to their owners, and that's why the Corona virus has wreaked havoc around the world.

Covid-19 impart has been so negative on the world economy. As it as restricted the movement from one country to another due to lockdowns. Transaction of currency as also been prevented. Delivering of good has also not work. People have to go about with face masks which prevent people who are doing contact jobs like pedicure and manicure from their work.

The unexpected episode Coronavirus has created a ruckus on the planet's economy. In spite of the fact that the cataclysmic impact is mellow on the created nations however the agricultural nations are those that vibe its warmth. The episode deadened the economy of numerous nations and all we experience from such nations presently is only a fix up.

I think when Coronavirus hits all country theres a major effect on very country and country. As far as economy of a one country theres a major effect in light of the fact that numerous nation has compelled to lockdown puts in that manner all vacationer and import and fare are dropped.

Covid 19 ate deeply into the business sector, communication business, transportation business and even commercial business were mostly affected. Most business could not be the running demand of production and distribution. Because of this less labour was required causing people to leave their job.

I think when covid-19 hits all country theres a big impact on very country and nation. In terms of economy of a one country theres a big impact because many country has forced to lockdown places in that way all tourist and import and export are cancelled.
covid 19 ruin every thing in the world.It effected the world economy badly.Every country worried about their economy.The poor country also request to world bank and other forum to delay their debt.Million of people become unemployed

The Corona virus has had a devastating effect on the world economy. Businesses around the world have been shut down or people have lost their jobs. School Studies Market Shops Thus, the corona virus has a profound effect on people's lives and conditions
[automerge]1613239472[/automerge]
The Corona virus has had a devastating effect on the world economy. Businesses around the world have been shut down or people have lost their jobs. School Studies Market Shops Thus, the corona virus has a profound effect on people's lives and conditionsThus, the corona virus has a profound effect on people's lives and conditions

The issue of covid 19 has badly affect the economic development of the country during the corona various pandemic they was nothing like business in action the only business that were active is that of online business . But that of the offline business was terably affected. Every were was short down and no business sectors that was active an all that was at hand is to spend what was at hand no way of income.

Covid-19 affact world econimic very much, due to covid business companies faced so much issued like less profit, import export issued this cause the economic condition very worst, not only for business it affect the life of every person in trouble, from a little shop owner to big business men have faced same condition like lack of money, Ban on flights caused lack of import export work

Businesses might find it hard to service debt, heightened risk aversion could lead to climbing borrowing costs, and bankruptcies and defaults could result in financial crises in many countries. Under this downside scenario, global growth could shrink by almost 8% in 2020.

That is why I am suspecting this Corona of a thing.there was a time recession took over the world and it was not like this.i think the corona wad blown out of proportion including nigeria.there own seems to be the worse because it had become business for them.schools closed,All business associated with it shut down.

Covid-19 is a very bad disease which effect world economy very fast is have also a bad effect on human life by covid a large amount of community disturbed by it and economy decrease fast.

There has been a lot of lockdown, a situation where by everyone is forced to stay at home due to the coronavirus and this has greatly affected the economy because a lot of people couldn't go out to work or to conduct their businesses.

Covid19 has affected the world economy so badly that business is no longer functioning like before, because of pandemic and business is not longer moving as plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds