Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How does a business perform above competitors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphjoe

Captain Junkie
Credits
Competition is a challenge to most Businesses owing to the fact that it reduces their sales volume because of other Businesses offering similar products or services in the same market.
Assuming you have a company or business that is going through competition, how will you outperform other businesses that are competing with you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Competition is not a challenge, it helps you and the business stay on your toes. However if I have a business that is in direct competition with another then I'm going to do things differently, give the business some innovations and edge ,employ different style and manner of approach including follow up methods.

Competition is not a challenge, it helps you and the business stay on your toes. However if I have a business that is in direct competition with another then I'm going to do things differently, give the business some innovations and edge ,employ different style and manner of approach including follow up methods.
I love these pointers about staying ahead of your competition in business.

I would also like to add this. Make sure you are getting feedback from your customers and you are using both the negative feedback and the positive ones to make your business better.

You can also try to ethically get feedback about your competition from their own customers. This you can use to help you stay ahead of them.

Business will perform over competitors if your company can produce good quality products for the buyers and also offer quality services to customers. And also a discount can be placed on a particular rage of product purchase by the customers. When business owners do this, customers will always patronise that type of business which then tends to make more money.

One of the best ways that I have seen in my country to benefit when there is commercial competition is to play with prices, supply and demand. Putting prices below the competition even if it is 1 or 2 cents, people will go after that discount. Something that also helps greatly is the treatment that is given to the customer and that the products are of good quality.

In other to stand out and above your competitions you have to do something different and unique. I of maybe you can lower your prices and still make profit or you give a certain amount on discounts then you could beat your competitors. Also, you can have better quality service delivery to stand out above them.

To survive in any market, you must be ready to face every challenge (competition). You need to put your strategies into effect by working on your laid down plans and weaknesses. With this you do not need to reduce your prices even if your competitors are doing so, just add a free gift to every item purchased, make sure you sell high quality and improve your branding.

You must learn to maximize value and minimize waste as well. Be in constant check on your customers and understand what they want, ask them how you can enhance more satisfaction. The strategies are endless.

Well there’re many ways in which you can outshine your competitors in a competitive market. A lot of strategies are put in place. First you need to carry out extensive researches about your competitors. That’s simply knowing the competition. Find out their loopholes and mistakes then you capitalize on that. Another way is by creating awareness. Advertisement is the soul of business. Create awareness that rings like a rhythm in the head of the listeners. Also you should do promos. People like free things that way you entice them with that little trick

Some business surpass other competitors if the price of items/products are cheaper and affordable than others type. Or the business has too many customers due to the position and the brand of product it deals on.

You just do your thing and mind your business. The business space is large enough for each one. Gain from your rivals as expressed by Jack Ma - Alibaba and become a close acquaintence with your rivals.

Competition is a challenge to most Businesses owing to the fact that it reduces their sales volume because of other Businesses offering similar products or services in the same market.
Assuming you have a company or business that is going through competition, how will you outperform other businesses that are competing with you?
I think the best way to perform above others is to not focus on them and do your best to do what you love in the most brilliant way, that s how you grow a business by not having competitors.

Out of the challenges that business faces, the Paramount one is home to face competitors. To be ahead of your competitors, you have to first create a convincing awareness to the people, and try producing the best you can always produce

In business there is something that we called business challenge the only way for a business to survive in business competition is doing your research on your line of business be creative enough update your customers with different style turn them on

Hmm this is a trivial matter, I'll rather vacate that place if the competitors are extremely much or better still I bring a different way of approaching and meeting the needs of my targets (consumers)

Because competition is a challenge in most business we must learn to maximize the value, we also be constantly checking on our customers and understand what they want

In a competitive business environment necessary forces needs to be put under control and in the same vein, some habit needs to be adopted. In a very competitive business environment, you need to have a proper and an efficient time management skills, your service to the clients itself is also one of the key factor that can help boost your clients.

Take care of your existing customers. They will be your target market. Improve customer service by making them more responsive to their needs and expectations. Consider low cost additional payments such as better credit terms, discounts or loyalty schemes.

I will try as much as possible to strengthen my customer service. One the thing customers look before they patronize a business is customer service so they will be sure that they will be attended to whenever they have issues with what they are buying

Competitive analysis is very essential before and during business management, if you are able to analyze the Market and your competitors you will be able to come up with strategies to beat them

It is all over everywhere in business sector you must have a competitor. You just have to make your to be a standard one, provide quality service to your customers in order to retain them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds