Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you think you can retain your customers?

Ogbest

Loyal member
Credits
Making customers is is one thing, but retaining them is a different thing entirely. Many are very good at making customers, but never played a good role in retaining them. You as a business person, what are the things you can do so as to get your customers to come back time and time again? Do you give great service? Are you quick to resolve issues? Do you keep in touch with them?

Advertisement Placeholder
Concerning this question on how to keep your customers, my advise on the matter is that you should have a personal relationship with the customers not just a business relationship, ask how he or she is doing, show that you care about them. Another thing you can do is to offer them your goods and services at discount prices

There are many ways you can retain your customers and keep them coming to your business but I will just mention a few. Number one is by making your customers feel important by showing them respect and always let them know how you enjoy their patronage. Never talk back to an angry customers because you can never win the argument with them.

Provide your customers with quality products, reach out to them when a new product you think will interest them hits the market. Handle matters arising maturely. Give discount to them when they purchase goods sometimes.

I think first thing to make sure you do to retain a customers is to give them a good product or service so that they will come back to your product or service when they enjoyed it. then you should try to always nice with them and make a bit play with them. Be alway Communicate with them.

This is a very good question, retaining your customers is one of the hardest things to do in a business
For you to retain your customers you just have to buy gift for them at the end of every month or year for patronizing your store

To retain your customers, you must understand what they need. Is your products Solving the problem of your customer? Then get feedback from them, hear there Testimonies and complains, here there suggestions, and work on it, improve your products to compete with competitors.

I think it is one of the most complicated and difficult part of running a business.
It is never easy to return a customer.
But I think one of the first debut returning your customer is the first impression you give your customer you make your customer know that she is valuable to you. I think they will like to come back for your services.

As for me before you can retain your customers you have to make them happy and make sure they get there goods on a perfect time without disappointment and also prove to them about your products also try and understand them even when there characters are bad

Every customer have one thing in common, they want to be treated with respect. No customer will go back to any shop where he was treated badly, but will frequent the shop where he had an excellent service. So good customer relationship is what's required to retain a customer.

You can retain customers by calling them,texting them,sending a thank you sticker to them let them know they are important to you.Before all this your manner of approach the first time you meet them goes a long way its depicts your type of person,and lastly make sure you give them a little gift at the end of the year and also ask them their opinion on your business what they like and don't like

customer retention strategy is about keeping the customers you've invested in to acquire.
You can keep them by doing the following...
Give great service. Customer retention is fickle when customer service is lacking. ...
Be quick to resolve issues. Not every product works exactly right and sometimes paid services don¹t meet expectations. ...
Keep in touch. ...
Reward loyalty. ...
Thank your customers.

Making customers is is one thing, but retaining them is a different thing entirely. Many are very good at making customers, but never played a good role in retaining them. You as a business person, what are the things you can do so as to get your customers to come back time and time again? Do you give great service? Are you quick to resolve issues? Do you keep in touch with them?
Customer retention is tantamount to running a successful business. It goes a long way in determining how long a business will remain in operation. Quality products and good customer service is key to retaining a customer.

The easiest and most effective way to retain customers is by treating them right. The offer of feedback and good customer service department will go a long way to make customers hooked up onto your products only because you do always satisfy customers needs and wants.

Satisfaction and giving your customer the quality that they want and deserve will go a long way in retaining them. We need to also make sure that we hear feedbacks from them frequently and regularly.

When u are into a business the way you can retain your customers is firstly to have integrity and be loyal to them. Secondly keep in touch with them in case there is any update concerning the business and make your goods to be very available because if you are the type that is not consistence they will stop patronising you.

You can retain your customers by giving them quality products or services and good customer service.
When customers are satisfied with the quality of your products or services, they will definitely come back again for more.
Good customer service also helps in retaining customers, satisfying your customers goes beyond the purchase, you have to follow them up ask for their feedback or review on your products. This helps in knowing where to improve on to better serve your customers.

the only way I can use to retain them is in customer relationship management in the sense that I will get to know my customers one on one and be able to know their demands and offer the an original product that will make them like my business

According to my own point of view, the are many ways to retain customer, but it depends on the kind of business you are involve in. If it in product, I suggest you give out promo to your customer. This will help you retain some of your customer

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds