Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How do you think we've done?

Advertisement Placeholder
Overall it seems like a excellent forum - Maybe its the layout or the settings that give it that feel that gives you that feeling you want to carry on typing, generally - The community seems good, compared to many others i've seen the Admin and Mod team seem fairly fun and cool - aswell as active.
I got this all in 20 mins of joining.

Epic.

Xenforo certainly will help you go far. A fantastic software always helps along with a fantastic forum in itself. Good job Xploiter, if you ever need any help with anything just ask me or other members. I'm sure we'd love to help you out!

I know what a mess this forum was few months ago, and I didn't spare xpl0iter the 'fun' of me beating him down with stuff like 'this doesn't look OK, it's not professional enough etc'. I can be a pain, that's for sure. Anyway, the community grew nicely, the skin, while not unique, is surely way better than the car crash that was installed last time. It can be slowly tweaked in time to get a more unique look anyway. Really like how you've done so far. keep it up and you're gonna have a lot of success with the site ;)

I know what a mess this forum was few months ago, and I didn't spare xpl0iter the 'fun' of me beating him down with stuff like 'this doesn't look OK, it's not professional enough etc'. I can be a pain, that's for sure. Anyway, the community grew nicely, the skin, while not unique, is surely way better than the car crash that was installed last time. It can be slowly tweaked in time to get a more unique look anyway. Really like how you've done so far. keep it up and you're gonna have a lot of success with the site ;)

Sorry, I have just seen this Dojo. I would like to thank you for the kind words and I have to say, myself and Sam give xpl0iter a hard time as well, but he does it to us! Haha. We're all one big happy family really. But I am glad that you have helped him when I wasn't a member of the team here because i am sure your help allowed Xpl0iter to make the forum what it is today and sucked me into it of course! We have a lot of ideas in our head and hopefully a lot to give to the community for the communities benefit over the next few months. As for the theme, I agree with you there, which is why we are thinking of going with a premium theme for now to stand out that little bit more with a custom theme to come in the future. I realise a custom theme is the only way to become truly 'unique' but a premium theme for us is a stepping stone and represents a strong step up from where we were a couple months ago.

Again, thank you for your words and leaving us feedback. I really hope that we do grow into a successful community because Xpl0iter deserves it after all his hard work, I'm just his slave XD! I wish you continued success with your forum also Dojo, thanks.

I personally love it, the only thing I could give you is to find more active members. This is pretty discouraging for active members. Simply find some more active members, and you will be perfect :)

I personally love it, the only thing I could give you is to find more active members. This is pretty discouraging for active members. Simply find some more active members, and you will be perfect :)

Glad to know you love it here, gives us a warm fuzzy feeling, haha. And yes, that is something we're trying to remedy as best we can but we can't force people in (Unfortunately!)

Looks good to me, the dark theme is a first in forums I've seen and it looks great here.

The only thing is the number of active members. But I'll leave that as that is an external factor.

Looks good to me, the dark theme is a first in forums I've seen and it looks great here.

The only thing is the number of active members. But I'll leave that as that is an external factor.

Glad you like it. :)
As for the members, we're working on that but as you said, it is an external factor but there is no harm in us trying to coax people into here I suppose. ^_^ :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds