Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you think the border opening by the Nigerian government will impact businesses in Nigeria?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphjoe

Captain Junkie
Credits
The Nigerian government recently opened the land borders that it had closed for over a year now. I can recall then that they said the reason why they closed the borders was because of the smuggling and other criminal things that do go on there.
This border closure affected the prices of several things in the market, especially the price of rice because most foreign rice are smuggled into the country illegally through the land borders.
Now that the government has opened up the borders, how do you think it will affect businesses and the economy?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think the government achieved it's purpose of closing the borders in the first place. Many businesses were severely affected by the closure and I think they'll begin to bounce again, price of foodstuffs which skyrocketed during the closure will definitely come down, and amongst many others, I feel the inflation rate will reduce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds