Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you save for leisure?

Nat

Recognized member
Credits
I save for leisure by saving some coins . Mostly, you wil use notes of money to buy things. When you ahev change in coins , you don't really Value it presently but Keep them everyday, they will be many. Leisure is good the body and life . So saving for leisure is important and you must save for it

Advertisement Placeholder
Leisure is good indeed but I do not give much heed to it and I can say I don't even save at all for that.

It is by making sure you increase your income streams , as this goes a long way in helping you have a lot of extra cash for your self .

It also helps you to enjoy holidays.

I save for leisure by saving some coins . Mostly, you wil use notes of money to buy things. When you ahev change in coins , you don't really Value it presently but Keep them everyday, they will be many. Leisure is good the body and life . So saving for leisure is important and you must save for it
Saving for leisure is a really good idea because sometimes you need leisure to recharge your mind after going through a routine at work. This helps you to be in tip-top condition mentally and this can be financed with money so it is important to save

Leisure is good indeed but I do not give much heed to it and I can say I don't even save at all for that.
It's really true, also savings is as crucial as ever while we deal with life changes and our needs for the future. So for leisures, I Create a travel fund. I Set aside a realistic amount for my leisure travel from my online businesses income.

1. for leisure travel from your monthly income. ...
  2. Never spend money that you do not have. ...
  3. Cut back on impulsive spending. ...
  4. Keep track of your monthly expenses. ...
  5. Set a travel budget and stick with it.

I try to work on my side hustles so I can have money to spend on leisure. My main paycheck goes towards recurring expenses and savings so it's not possible to get anything more from it.

I try to work on my side hustles so I can have money to spend on leisure. My main paycheck goes towards recurring expenses and savings so it's not possible to get anything more from it.

Since my daily expenses are now so huge, it is really hard for me to save for leisure or entertainment. I am having a harder time meeting my basic needs as the economy goes bad to worse during the current era.

Considering the fact that I have allot of source of income this days, I spend allot and it's giving me too much problem to save leisure, saving leisure is not just an easy task.

Leisure is very good for the body, but its not must. It's only those who have enough money that can decide to save for leisure. For instance, what I'm earning is barely enough to pay my bills, now do you expect to be saving part of it for leisure?

Personally speaking I am not a leisure person. I would rather save my money for future purposes but not for leisure. I only spend some extra money on Christmas and New year holidays and it's for the sake of my family and siblings.

Saving for leisure is a really good idea because sometimes you need leisure to recharge your mind after going through a routine at work. This helps you to be in tip-top condition mentally and this can be financed with money so it is important to save

There are many people out there who are barely able to spend money on their basic needs and they cannot even think about spending money leisure activities.

There are many people out there who are barely able to spend money on their basic needs and they cannot even think about spending money leisure activities.
This is true, more so if you have only one source of income. This further emphasizes the need to earn multiple streams of income in order to fund leisure activities to refresh your mind and body.

This is true. A lot of people find it hard to save money for basic talkless of saving for leisure. To be frank, leisure is not a must. If you have your money, you can save for leisure. But if you don't have, there's no need to worry yourself.

This is true, more so if you have only one source of income. This further emphasizes the need to earn multiple streams of income in order to fund leisure activities to refresh your mind and body.

Setting up multiple streams of income could be a very hard thing to do. this may require you to invest money and even deal with miscellaneous expenses as well.

Setting up multiple streams of income could be a very hard thing to do. this may require you to invest money and even deal with miscellaneous expenses as well.
This is true but I believe that in order to acquire a respectable sum of money quite easily, I think that you have to invest in that venture before being able to reap the rewards. This gives credence to the saying "There is no free lunch".

This is true but I believe that in order to acquire a respectable sum of money quite easily, I think that you have to invest in that venture before being able to reap the rewards. This gives credence to the saying "There is no free lunch".

I believe that we may have plenty of time for leisure, but we must save money and not spend unnecessarily. When we start saving, we might have more future in the money to spend on leisure.

I believe that we may have plenty of time for leisure, but we must save money and not spend unnecessarily. When we start saving, we might have more future in the money to spend on leisure.
You have raised a great point. it is important to implement various financial strategies such as savings and investment in order for you to accumulate enough wealth to spend on leisure activities

You have raised a great point. it is important to implement various financial strategies such as savings and investment in order for you to accumulate enough wealth to spend on leisure activities

Yes, this is true but investing money could be a very hard and important decision as well. This is because I think that there is always a high risk of losing money when you invest.

Yes, this is true but investing money could be a very hard and important decision as well. This is because I think that there is always a high risk of losing money when you invest.
It is for this reason that you need to conduct comprehensive research on the venture that you want to invest in. This will go a long to way to enrich yourself and maintain the wealth possessed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds