Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you manage your time working online and offline.

Favour67

Reputable member
Credits
How do you manage working offline and online also? Alot of people have this challenge because it's either they attach more importance to one of the two which will affect the other one. So how do you manage the two .

Advertisement Placeholder
As for me the both offline and online working are not disturb each other. I usually to manage my time with the both work, when ever I was leisure on offline I would use the opportunity on the online work. So, that is how I manage to cope with online and offline work.

In my case, I work offline on an educational campus, but it's part-time, which makes it easier for me to work online in the evenings. Currently, in view of the pandemic, I do not go to campus, only once every 15 days. So far I haven't had any problems, but for full-time people, it must be very forced.

The most effective way to differentiate my online and offline time at home is by creating zones in the house. I only ever work in our living room, usually at my desk but occasionally slouched on the sofa. The bedroom is a work-free zone, and I have a firm rule that I never bring my laptop to bed. It can be hard to separate online and offline time by using a recreational room for working, but I find that packing all of my work paraphernalia away at the end of the day usually works.

My offline time is predominantly spent outdoors, mainly because that’s where I love to be but also because walking, swimming and exploring are all effective ways of leaving technology behind. If I find my head becoming fuzzy from spending too much time staring at screens, or if I’m simply craving quality time with my boyfriend and dog, the best way for me to step away from my work is to head out to the countryside. I love to go on long walks, swim in rivers and to explore new places. I won’t lie though, my camera almost always accompanies me and there’s always a little voice in my head wondering if I could pull a blog post together about this adventure.

Thankfully my job gives me lots of time to do my online work too, though the offline job is a very low earning job but combining it with my online earning is giving me enough income now.

My job give me time to do my online business an my offline business too, my online work is just like my part work so my online gives me a lot of time

The nature of my job does not affect my bizdustry engagements because I work at the customer service section in my workplace, all my dealings with customers is mostly online, I meet few customers face to face, by this I am able to watch the time to enable me put up my next posts on bizdustry.

Also I run sponsored Facebook ads for my watch business, I am able to monitor the ads and attend to buyers who want delivery.

Managing both online and offline jobs hasn't been easy with me. most a times, when I have unfinished tasks to accomplish online I would lost so much concentration on doing my offline jobs. I now schedule my my offline and online jobs to specific time frames.

Know your needs

Plan to spend in any event 50% of your time occupied with the musings, exercises and discussions that produce the greater part of your outcomes … q

Take 2-3 minutes before each call and assignment to choose what result you need to accomplish. This will help you understand what achievement resembles before you start. Furthermore, it will likewise back downtime. Take a similar time after each call and movement to decide if your ideal outcome was accomplished

I am not an expert in time management but I am coping pretty well with my work schedules in the internet and also with my chores at home and errands. When there is conflict in my activities I give priority to the errand that cannot be postponed or delayed. The house chores can wait and it is all right to be out of online work for the meantime. More often than not my online work schedule is just fine with no conflict whatsoever.

This is a very easy task, working offline in offices and online just require planning and strategy, you spend most of your time at work but there are some leisure time you can use for online business

I don't allow any work online to interfere with my work offline the work we do offline is basically in the morning and afternoon hours so that leaves the evening totally free to concentrate on work online. Also when the work offline is not so tedious I can multitask.

I make conscious effort to create a schedule and I keep to it. You have to be very disciplined and have your aims in sight.

I don't have a work. I focus on studying. Although I'm trying to earn some money here on bizdustry. Hopefully I could find more site do I could increase my earnings.

I tell you honestly, it is such a hassle! I work 15 hours 7 days a week with little salary and all the time I have for myself are hours between 10pm-6am. A friend who started work newly introduced bizdustry to me. I've enjoyed it in the 6 days I've started, although not funny. Check time at work, wake up at night, stay awake late before bed. All to make a living. Best is to get an opportunity that provides you time to work offline, online, & study along the way. This is what I hope to achieve in 2021.

I think finding the right balance is key, dedicate a certain amount of time to do your online work. While you spend the remaining time on your offline work ,also if it gets to much you can hire someone take care of the online work in your absence.

Managing both online and offline business all come down to two things, proper planning and ability to strike balance. You need to first plan how you can navigate between the two without one affecting the other. You get a piece of paper and write out the allocated time for each of them and fashion a way in which there would be no time of clash. Once you have done that, you will need to follow you plan accordingly.

I try as much as possible to balance my work both offline and online Because that's the two major place is work from. For example, I wake up by 4am to start my online work and get it done to some good levels before getting started for my offline work by 8am. With this strategy I'm always able to balance my job both online and offline.

Although it is not actually easy,it is so stressful for me but someone must earn a living , how I manage my time is that any free time I have I'll run into my online community and make one or two comments and go back that's what I do and I don't even allow free time to pass me by

Having a balance between both of them is what is great. If you have an offline job that you do, then it is necessary that you find a way to ensure that none takes more of my time. I know when to work online especially in the morning while during the day, I focus on offline jobs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds