Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you manage your time working online and offline.

Working online and offline at same time isn't in anyway easy, as you would be needing lot's of time management to be able to achieve this. I work both online and offline and I know how stressful it is to manage my time well.

Advertisement Placeholder
in my case, it's studying and working online, sometimes you don't get time to browse internet and work online, which means there is no way you can work online, but if you got free time, you can just do some small tasks that generate a small extra income

For me, shuttling between my offline work and online gigs such as this and others has been quite easierat least to some level with the help of my laptop. Having a laptop to work on gives a little comfort of easily switching and timing when i have to return to quickly do some online work. It also goes the advantage of ease of more research while working at the background on some paper work.

The most important part is to find a balance between the two, that's the only way you can manage both successfully. Also it depends on the type of online jobs you do, if it's something you can move to times you are free from your offline job then managing both won't be a problem.

Is never easy for one to manage both his or her online and offline job at same time. It requires time schedule depending on the kind of offline or online work you do. Their are offline work you will do that will require all attention for the whole day, leaving you with just the normal time for rest. Same applies to your online work too, when you are fazed on such kind of task. You should just focus on the one that brings you more money than the other and find comfort and passion for doing it.

I manage my time for both online and offline activities by setting boundaries and discipline myself to abide by that set boundaries. By boundaries I meant assigning time to all my activities both online and offline and then follow them accordingly without decline.

Everyone has a schedule/plan that works best for him depending on personal engagements and circumstances and even environment. On Saturdays and Sundays, when I don't go to the office, I spent most of the hours on my online activities. On weekdays, I close from the office around 3pm. And since I am living alone. I have a lot of time for my online activities without any distractions. I could choose to work late into the night or go to bed early when tired .

Having a balance between both of them is what is great. If you have an offline job that you do, then it is necessary that you find a way to ensure that none takes more of my time. I know when to work online especially in the morning while during the day, I focus on offline jobs.
We all have 24-hours in a day. But, why does it seem that some people are able to get the most out of every minute of the day? Believe it or not, they don’t have the power to slow down time. They do, however, know how to properly manage their time.
Want to know how you can become a master of time management as well? Start by using these 20 super-powerful time management tips.

Start your day with a clear focus .Have a dynamic task list Focus on high -value ativities. Minimize interruptions. Stop procrastinating. Limit multi-tasking.Review your day.

I usually to manage my time with the both work, when ever I was leisure on offline I would use the opportunity on the online work. When there is conflict in my activities I give priority to the errand that cannot be postponed or delayed. Also when the work offline is not so tedious I can multitask.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds