Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you manage your time working online and offline.

Having a balance between both of them is what is great. If you have an offline job that you do, then it is necessary that you find a way to ensure that none takes more of my time. I know when to work online especially in the morning while during the day, I focus on offline jobs.
do you know that there are some online work which require that you have to work every hour like posting in this forum and sometimes the offline work you are working also require you to work every hour, the question is how do you balance the two of this area working both online and off-line.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am just doing work online only on bizdustry. The work on it is very easy because we have to comment just three in an hour. My job is also of a short period of time and i have leisure time to do only three replies in an hour. It's too much easy job.

How do you manage working offline and online also? Alot of people have this challenge because it's either they attach more importance to one of the two which will affect the other one. So how do you manage the two .
Managing both depends on the time available for the offline work. Some offline work demands you work for hours with no break in between. While some are not tidious and have breaks in-between. What I will advise just make available any little time for online work when you have time. And when you close from offline work,you do more of online work and call it a day.

How do you manage working offline and online also? Alot of people have this challenge because it's either they attach more importance to one of the two which will affect the other one. So how do you manage the two .
It is quite easy. You can establish your whole offline buisness to the online fashion. It can be happen by hiring a virtual assistant. He will see your online work and handle all task. This way will help to boost up your business.

Managing my time is not always easy for me especially me that is not even a VIP member but because I know what I really want I always try as much as possible to use my free time wisely that is why I've been able to make two or more comments every hours on this platform and still hope to do more if I have the free time to do so. The only time I'm always free is when I come back from work in the evening during that time I will engage a lot in this forum.

In my point of view offline business and online business is not a difficult task to manage. Offline business can be do in the morning time at any institution company and many other places where you have to go to done your duty. While online can be do at any time without any force of any person. You can freely work in online business.

I'm just came 2 days ago at this level. So I'm new to Online business/job. But while regarding offline I'm yet to start any business as I'm student of University. So due to Corona so no offline schedule so far.

Managing your time online during work hours is a tough task that has to be actualized. I can't imagine myself when I newly start online business, it takes both day and night from me. But thanks to God today, I'm getting over it. But still need some tutorial on how to go about it completely. On my own, I shared my time into two. Morning for offline and night for online works.

I believe that if the offline pays more than the online , then much time should be focussed on the offline , then the spare time should then be put in online , but if reverse is the case , then the online earning should take the higher priority . This is the only way to make profits in the end .

You need to understand that time management is not something that anyone can teach you. It is something that you develop over time if you want to be successful in your endeavors. Anyone that intends to be successful must first be disciplined.
[automerge]1610695818[/automerge]
You need to understand that time management is not something that anyone can teach you. It is something that you develop over time if you want to be successful in your endeavors. Anyone that intends to be successful must first be disciplined.

Set goals correctly. Set goals that are achievable and scalable.
Act wisely Prioritize tasks based on importance.Set a time limit for you to complete your work.
Take a break from work.
Organize yourself.
Eliminate unnecessary activities.
Plan ahead.
Good time management enable you to work smarter not harder.
  • Cabinet Handles
  • Call it a day

@Lyrrex I agree with you on that. Managing ones time is difficult but it's necessary to manage ones productive hours in other to active set goals either personal or for your business. Mismanagement of productive hours is something all entrepreneurs should avoid, although you should set out time to do other things like party, hangouts and meet with friends and all.

My brother! Its not easy though, but during our duties we still have spare time for online! This Is the best time we can engage in our online presence, unless their is no off time In offline duties, which is rare I believe.

Yes, truly most of us have this challenge as to how we can balance our time for online and offline earnings. Currently, l do set time limit for both and when that time limit is gone, l quickly obey it and try to change the work. But if it's something important and I can't skip it, l just complete it before changing to the other.

Managing online and offline businesses should not be too stressful if it is well planned. There should be time allocated for the online and also the offline and the time should be well managed to achieve success in both businesses.

managing time while working online and offline together is not easy, because there are times where ones presence will be needed on the two side at the same time, managing time can actually be confusing at times and it is advisable to leave the one that pays less if it starts affecting your real job, and in most cases one will have to create a kind-of time table for the twould, then follow the time table accordingly, I'm sure in that way one will barely affect the other.

It is very easy, you can work as an online business man and also offline depending on the type of business you are into and also the time schedule. When you operate both online and offline you schedule your time to when operate them. You can operate your online anytime but offline business are most time fixed.

I work online and offline, if you don't plan it well it might be challenging. I plan my time and schedule to fit in, since online works are flexible when it comes to time, it is not that hard. You just need to plan and balance the two.

It is quite a task to run activities online and offline all alone. However, if you plan your tasks strategically without hindrances, you will achieve more than you planned. Although you work offline and rush to complete online tasks as well.

There is specific time for offline work doing but there is no limit and exact time of online work so at this point we manage the things some times properly and some times at becomes hard to engage but, after little stress at comes to the level so as we are daily working employee we manage it as we are habitual of daily managing time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds