Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you make your finances stable?

You need to start having control over money. The best way is if you're investing in a business and the outcome is huge get yourself someone that will handle the money for you and except you want to buy something that has to do with the business then you can be issued the cash.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best way is to have more than one source of income you can start a business while you are still working for the government because this will help you to have multiple sources of income to make your finance table.

Spending money on unnecessary things is one of the things to make a business to fall so if you can avoid that you have a chance of making your business stable

To me, the best way is to have a well paid inflow of money or accumulate more than one source of income earning.

I am a business person but if I see something new like electronic clothing or accessories I always want to buy it even though the item is not really important to me so I want to ask for help on how to make my finances stable because it seems I am quite a person extravagant
I understand what it means to be extravagant because as long as you have the money in your wallet you will want to buy things so my advice is for you to stop walking with cash in your pocket.

One of the ways we can make our finances stable is by paying attention to our spendings, what goes out should not exceed what comes in if there is to be any form of stability concerning ones finances

I am a business person but if I see something new like electronic clothing or accessories I always want to buy it even though the item is not really important to me so I want to ask for help on how to make my finances stable because it seems I am quite a person extravagant
I think you should be more intentional about savings.
Stop being a spendthrift, and be determined about it.
Another way of being financially stable is investment. This will help you make more money, instead of spending .

Discipline is key. You will have to make a list of important things you need and try to forgo your wants. You also need multiple streams of income try and save and also invest

You have to cut your expenses and save more in order to make your finances stable. You also need to invest money and develop multiple source of income to have a stable income

The reason you keep seeing yourself doing this type of shopping is because it has become a kind of an addiction for you. You only need to decipline yourself from doing such at the slightest impulse you get anytime

One thing that most persons that run out of cash quickly is the issue that borthers on financial discipline.You just have to priorotise your needs,scale the things that are of top most importance to you and tackle them.

You need to be very disciplined and accountable.
You should have a budget/plan on how and what you will spend your money on and adhere strictly to it.

Right now, I am being truly stingy and I am trying to balance my earnings and savings by avoiding spending money unneccessarily. It is truly difficult for me because I suffered from a loss this month and the previous month.

You have to watch your extravagance.
Spending unnecessarily will run down your potential savings.
Save instead, especially using a medium that will add 'toppings' to your saved money.

I think you are the only one who can stop yourself from being extravagant as members here can only give you tips or advise on how to stop it. If you don't put them into practice I don't think there is anything more anyone can do to help you. I wish you all the best.

You have to be disciplined enough to stop the extravagance.
There has to be a balance between your savings and spendings.
Get to decipher your needs from wants, and buy what is on your list of preference.
That way wanton spending is curbed.

Be prudent in your spending make sure you have a salary given to you by your company, make sure even as the owner of the business you see yourself as a staff under the payroll of the company.

It's good that you know that you need to cut down your expenses one very good way you can do that is track your finance and if possible find someone or something that would save your money for you, there are may apps available on play store that can help save money for you even automatically.

Engaging in impulsive buying is not a good idea for someone who wants to maintain financial discipline. Always make a list or scale of preference so that you'll only get things or items you really need.

Well, it's not just you. There are a lot of people just like this. They'd probably end up with regrets. All I can say is you should strive for self control

Well you have to actually keep up with making the income on a steady basis and also you should be very committed to the business and try to make the business grow

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds