Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you make your finances stable?

Your finances will not be stable until you earn a lot of money and your earning is higher than your expenses. If you do not receive a regular paycheck, your finances will not be stable

Advertisement Placeholder
You need to have to set up an emergency funds in a situation when you face financial problems. You will have to reduce your expenses to become financially stable.

One can make their finances stable by investing in a profitable and less risky investments,this way they finances multiplies instead of just saving the money.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning how to make your finances stable, I am of the opinion that first of all you should live within your means, know what's for you and what's not for you, don't spend on frivolities
The best way to make your finances table is to always invest, when you invest as a business man your finance does not depreciate but instead it appreciate with this it will be stable.

I can proudly say that there are two things you should do be financially stable, you should first reduce your total net spending while you work on other source of income.

I am a business person but if I see something new like electronic clothing or accessories I always want to buy it even though the item is not really important to me so I want to ask for help on how to make my finances stable because it seems I am quite a person extravagant
Hmm.... Are you married? If you are not married yet, you should probably look for someone close to you whom you can trust so you can lock the money into the person account. This Will reduce your extravagancy

You can make your finances stable by tracking your spendings and investing profitably. You will not become stable if you solely depend on working and Saving.

Working hard and working smartly and never rely on others given you money for survival will surely pay off to achieve that financial stability.

I am a business person but if I see something new like electronic clothing or accessories I always want to buy it even though the item is not really important to me so I want to ask for help on how to make my finances stable because it seems I am quite a person extravagant

Well, even I have faced a similar problem. I tend to buy many items which I do not need and I end up spending money in an excessive way sometimes. The best way to deal with this problem is to manage your money in a proper way. Spend money ONLY if you feel you really need to spend and keep a record of your savings and expenses.
[automerge]1629029607[/automerge]
One can make their finances stable by investing in a profitable and less risky investments,this way they finances multiplies instead of just saving the money.

Unfortunately, almost every kind of investment is risky nowadays. Whenever you invest or start a business, you must realize that you are risking your capital and you may end up losing your capital. However, there are many kinds of less risky investements you can make. You can start staking crypto on RELIABLE platforms only and earn money.

You need to stop the habit of buying goods that are not important in your household. If you can try to do this I believe you will be able to have a good finance at the end of every month.

To make your finance stable you need to draw a scale of preference , showing all the most pressing needs that you would want to buy , so you could acquire what you want and Know how to manage well

You must have discipline,but at the same time life is too short to be hoarding money,once in a while spoil your self

It's not good to be extravagant in fact stop it because it's one of the reasons people don't get their business grow because they begin to spend carelessly.

You need to have to set up an emergency funds in a situation when you face financial problems. You will have to reduce your expenses to become financially stable.
This is one of the writing that catches my eyes and this is what everyone should do because this can really help a lot in times of trouble, you don't spend your money without saving something for emergency purpose.

You can make your finances stable by knowing what you spend your money on. Make sure that you do not spend on things that are not productive to the progress of the business.

One of the most effective methods to build financial stability is by building multiple sources of income. If you have more than one source of income, you don’t have to worry about your finances even if one source closes. Another method for financial stability is by building passive income source.

I love the fact that you were able to realize your extravagant life style, just try and avoid buying things you don't need

Your problem I'd already eighty percent solved as you have identified the trigger to your financial habit. You simply ignore next time you get that urge to buy what you don't need

It's good that you admit your weakness that when you see something new in electronics, clothing and accessories, you are impulsive in buying those new things. I will suggest when you go shopping, don't bring your credit cards or cash.

You can make your financies stable by investing and reinvesting your capital into new businesses that can be profitable.

Unnecessary spending of business capital can make financies unstable.
We need to discipline our ourselves when it comes reckless spending
The best way for us to make our finance very suitable is by actually not spending recklessly and also spending wisely and judiciously for the right things.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds