Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you make your finances stable?

Arwhank

Addicted member
Credits
I am a business person but if I see something new like electronic clothing or accessories I always want to buy it even though the item is not really important to me so I want to ask for help on how to make my finances stable because it seems I am quite a person extravagant

Advertisement Placeholder
Stop being extravagant...coat your coat according to your size and remember a successful businessman doesn't spend unwisely

Spending money on useless stuff is only your problem and there's nothing we can help you with. You will need to learn how to control yourself and buy only the things that you actually need. Most likely you developed a bad habit of spending money on useless stuff, so I recommend you to read some books that explain why people are doing this. Can't really recommend you a book, but there are lots of good books out there about habits and how to control them

You need to be very disciplined and accountable.
You should have a budget/plan on how and what you will spend your money on and adhere strictly to it.

I am a business person but if I see something new like electronic clothing or accessories I always want to buy it even though the item is not really important to me so I want to ask for help on how to make my finances stable because it seems I am quite a person extravagant
Hey mate! You already know your problem, so, the solution is not very far from you. You need to imbibe some discipline where your finances are concerned. Make scale of preferences for your needs and wants and simply focus on the needs.

You have to evaluate your priorities, because today you have money, tomorrow you don't know. Spend only not necessary, maybe a treat from time to time, invest in what you like the most and take advantage of the investment.

I also experienced that, when i first started earning online. Careless spending only happens if one has no proper prior planning for the money in question. You need to have a long term financial plan and then start saving towards it.

You can make your finance more stable if you can be able to save more, invest more, and spend wisely. Don't lavish your money on things that doesn't worth your money.

The number one way to make your finances stable Is by getting more than one way of getting income, that is multiple stream of income.

Another way that will definitely stabilise your finances is by being discipline in your spending, avoid unnecessary expenses and watch your finances become very stable.

To make my financial or finances stable you need to put your money in different investment. The more you invest the money and profit you make.

Invest more. Avoid frivolous spending. Always find something or business to generate profit or revenue for you. Try and be pragmatic in your approach towards financial matters.

Its not always easy to make them stable , but if you can write out and set your goals and things you would want to spend and how to utilize them then you are good to go

Well,in order to make your finance stable you should make your earning more than enough you have to make some savings and keep that saving just only for your usefull or useless wishes whatever you want to do in my opinion.

To make ones savings count, I believe self discipline is the key out of unstable income and financial challenges.
Most persons finds it difficult to spend and buy things within their means, making their financiers unstable. But with discipline that can be solved.

I make my finances stable by investing cash I don't need at the moment. I also invest in my business for me to have where I can fall back on when I'm totally down without a respite point. It's helped me a lot.

running a successful business requires self discipline. It’s been proven that financial mismanagement has been cause to most business failure more reason why you should discipline yourself and try to look your desires.

This may sound like a dream, but financial stability is something you can achieve. It will take some time and you will need to put in the work.

The only way finance can be stable is through investment, if your money is not invest you will end up spending all. Investing is like planting seeds, if you don't plant you can never harvest, harvest is the income you get from investing. Finance not invested is like a seed not planted and can never be stable because you must spend.

You can make your financies stable by investing and reinvesting your capital into new businesses that can be profitable.

Unnecessary spending of business capital can make financies unstable.
We need to discipline our ourselves when it comes reckless spending

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds