Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you make money online?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
I make money through blogging, freelancing, online business, and webmaster work. I have half a dozen blogs that earn me money via adsense. As a freelancer, I build websites for clients and offer writing services. My online business includes selling digital products and dropshipping. I also provide webmaster services.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am mainly selling some domains to customers every year to pay the domain renewal expenses, and I also have some websites which make a small amount of money from advertising. Since the advertising revenues were not sufficient to pay domain renewal expenses, I was doing writing work at Iwriter, now there is no work available in the last month.

I am mainly selling some domains to customers every year to pay the domain renewal expenses, and I also have some websites which make a small amount of money from advertising. Since the advertising revenues were not sufficient to pay domain renewal expenses, I was doing writing work at Iwriter, now there is no work available in the last month.
Where do you sell domains? I have never managed to sell domains, however, I have sold domains along with websites numerous times. I worked on iWriter a long time ago.

I am not a skilled person so I cannot earn from ways that require certain skills so I am just earning from my free time on pay to post forums and this is how I am making money online

I was selling on namepros, now there is a problem with my account and I cannot post on the forum. Often buyers are contacting me directly for the domains they want, only for lll.in I am not finding buyers easily.

If you are facing issues with those forums then you should contact its admin or mod so they can help you in that.

If you are facing issues with those forums then you should contact its admin or mod so they can help you in that.
The admin is saying that there is problem with my email id, it is not verified, but I am receiving emails from domain registrars, quora on the email id without a major problem.

This is confusing, I hope nomad can help you as he is so much into these websites and also running his own forum

I was selling on namepros, now there is a problem with my account and I cannot post on the forum. Often buyers are contacting me directly for the domains they want, only for lll.in I am not finding buyers easily.
I have not used namepros. I registered domains in the hope to sell. When I could not sell domains, I started building websites and then started selling websites along with domains.

For many months I am planning to start with micro jobs but now I am afraid of Sproutgigs as they charge an extra fees for Paypal payments so need to find some alternatives to earn from micro-jobs.

I only made money from Pay to post forums and micro task websites and the only problem with these are low rewards.

I earn money online through a forum that I joined. How I like to write blogs this tie, but I cannot find the right time and the right site. I am busy during the day. I have an active job. This time, I just focus on earning extra through PB. I want to reach the payout to experience forum payment.

I earn money online through a forum that I joined. How I like to write blogs this tie, but I cannot find the right time and the right site. I am busy during the day. I have an active job. This time, I just focus on earning extra through PB. I want to reach the payout to experience forum payment.
It's good to be busy with our offline job as we don't need to stress ourselves just with our online earnings as these are never stable and best to earn online on forums in our free time.

I make money through blogging, freelancing, online business, and webmaster work. I have half a dozen blogs that earn me money via adsense. As a freelancer, I build websites for clients and offer writing services. My online business includes selling digital products and dropshipping. I also provide webmaster services.
I make money with paid to post websites but I am learning digital skills to start freelancing in the near future.

I have joined a few faucet apps too but the earnings are little from it, I mean I got 4 cents for a weeks work, and I feel its so low

I have a regular offline job so I dont try hard on the sites to earn. For me whatever leisure time I get I spend it on the PTP sites and earn a bit of money there. I will think of doing affiliate marketing once I will have no source of income means when I will get retired from the job. Also, I am not skilled like you so have no options to earn online except from the forum sites.

I have joined a few faucet apps too but the earnings are little from it, I mean I got 4 cents for a weeks work, and I feel its so low
Definitely, the payment on faucet websites is very low instead you can use paid to post websites, they are much better.

Definitely, the payment on faucet websites is very low instead you can use paid to post websites, they are much better.
I am trying to do both and trying to limit my time on faucets and PTC so that I can earn the max but at present unable to.

Before I make money through blogging and article writing but after those beloved sites shut down, I felt discouraged to write blogs again, so I am only doing money online in the PB forum though I have not received the threshold yet to experience a payout.

These days I am enjoying earning small coins with the help of faucets and PTC websites and the more forums I join the more knowledge I gain of different websites and all this helps me in increasing my earnings.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds