Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you keep staff happy?

Eclipse

Credits
On most forums these days, staff positions are volunteer and have no source of payment.

How do you keep your staff members happy, active, and on track with their duties?

I always create a connection with my staff members. Just like all the members of my forum, I treat them nicely and become friends with them. I also host staff-only discussions and giveaways after the forum has been doing well for a while.

Advertisement Placeholder
On most forums these days, staff positions are volunteer and have no source of payment.

How do you keep your staff members happy, active, and on track with their duties?

I always create a connection with my staff members. Just like all the members of my forum, I treat them nicely and become friends with them. I also host staff-only discussions and giveaways after the forum has been doing well for a while.
I think it's the best way :)

Well on my forum, I always keep my staff by rewarding with them with VC on the forum because I want to acknowledge for what they have done and make sure they deserve it. Also I reward them with VIP stuff because when they retire they will end up getting the VC badge.

Unless you share your profits or give salary, how long can you run your forums by using volunteers? If you are not giving any incentives, it is impossible to run a forum for a long time.

I say it's convenient. it also depends on what forum you have. if you own a forum like bizdustry, it is paid for posts / moderation anyway.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds