Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you handle poor customer reviews of you or your work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to working online, sometimes you encounter a customer who gives you a bad review. Whether it be the work you do, or a review on you yourself. Have you ever had to handle a poor customer review? And if so, how did it go for you?

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to working online, sometimes you encounter a customer who gives you a bad review. Whether it be the work you do, or a review on you yourself. Have you ever had to handle a poor customer review? And if so, how did it go for you?
The best way to do that is to adjust. If my customers are giving bad reviews about my products, I will have it in mind that it is time for me to adjust. I have to give them what they want.

No, I've never had to handle a poor customer review. I just work on get paid to post sites and it does not require me getting reviews from customers. I hope i won't get a bad review from a customer when i decide to start a business of my own.

It is impossible to make everyone happy. I try my best the best product and services so that there are least possible complains. I also describe my product and services giving every details so that the customer can learn what to expect.

Getting negative reviews from customers is disheartening. The best way to handle this is to Apologize and Empathize quickly. Ask the customer for a second chance, and explain to the customer how you intend to solve the issue he complained about.

I know that it is impossible to please every one in this life expecially when it comes to service rendery,every marketers gold is to satisfy there customers inorder to reach there heart,so I we apply innovation.

I am gentle and patient about people regardless your behavior. I hardly react since I believe I cannot satisfy anyone, and everyone cannot patronize you. At least you should maintain good reputation as a business man.

If the bad review is justifiable, then I will make things right. Not all bad reviews are a reflection of poor service or a faulty product. I think it is important to keep customer service a top priority while not letting people take advantage of your business.

Getting any kind of reviews from your customers is something that is very good because it shows exactly how the customer see your business product and services and if it's a bad review, it means that you should improve on your product and services.

First of all, don't go defensive as this may escalate the issue. Show empathy by acknowledging the inconvenience they complained about. And if possible, offer a replacement or a refund. It helps to build your reputation as a business

If you want your business to progress ,you must take the customer reveiw about you or your business very serious , if there are loopholes , you need to try and fish it out and solve it , to have a better understanding .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds