Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you get paid?

ZandraJoi

Reputable member
Website
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
Credits
For those who do designing & graphics for money, how do you prefer to be paid? Do you use a forum’s currency? Crypto? Paypal? For USD, Paypal seems to be the easiest as well as safest way plus many people utilize it. If it were me, I'd opt first for a forum's currency that I was active on. Then I'd decide on Paypal if I needed a bit of extra money.

When I used to freelance and do mods and customisations for forums, PayPal in USD or GBP. But since I've been working in regular dev jobs again I rarely take money for things because dealing with the taxes stuff is annoying and more effort than I can usually be bothered with.

PayPal is all I've ever used for funding, but I've only ever been paid for coding and not graphic design seeing as I know nothing about it.

I don't do any kind of graphics or designing but I do offer freelance services for those I accept PayPal and I also offer two other options and that is CashApp if they have that and also forum currency if that is also available as well. I try to make it so that people always have the option to be able to use my services.

If I had the skills to do graphics and such, I'd feel comfortable with payment via PayPal. With my own freelance services I'd really think PayPal would be the default payment option. CashApp isn't a bad choice either, honestly. I'd do my services, then ask to be paid with any payment option.

I want to make sure my clients are happy with my work first, so don't ask for any sorta payment up front if it's paid posting, etc. If it was doing gfx work or so, I may ask for a half payment, then the other half after work is completed.

I don't have any problems with with receiving payments in PayPal or Cryptocurrency. But if I'm going to choose my favourite, it's definitely going to be through cryptocurrency especially either in BTC or LTC.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor