Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you get FREE traffic to your websites?

WhiteHouse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Just trying to promote my online e-commerce store(drop shipping) and if I use the different social media platforms available I will have to pay for adsets.

So do you know any way/trick I can use to get FREE genuine traffic to my website?

Advertisement Placeholder
There is no shortcut to get free traffic for a website. You will have to build up quality backlinks and use good keywords for the product listings.

If possible try to make use of existing platforms to sell your products. If that's not possible then try Google Adwords. Do use the first free $150 credit they give you after signing up. Then you can discontinue their service.

Good luck and good reviews can make a difference. So request your customers to provide genuine feedback.

Their is no free traffic scheme available, no short cut to success. You must work your way out to achieve your dream man.

To get free traffic one needed to do the following three
1. Advertise. This one is so obvious, we're going to look at it first. ...
2. Get Social.
3. Write Irresistible Headlines.
The above listed will fetch one lots of free traffic's.

No free traffic anywhere, you just have to work for it. If you're running an ecommerce store you can run promotions and still do some SEO on it

Well, the basic rule of thumb is, if anything is free, then you are the product. I would suggest you just use the white hat ways to avoid conflicts with google that will eventually hurt your site's ranking. Use social media for social signals, then use an outreach approach for link building with high DA sites. If you manage to get Do-Follow links, those will give you organic traffic. And at the same time, they will push your content and your site up the SERPs.

Free traffic can be obtained by using social media to promote your new uploads. If you have a blog you can post the link of the latest blog in Facebook. If you have a thousand friends and half will react favorably then that is about 500 free traffic. You can get more if you have Twitter account and some other social media accounts too. You can also ask your close friends to share your posts about your website so it can spread some more and get extra traffic.

I think it's better to allocate some money for advertising in Facebook,
free advertising won't give you a good result at all and need time.

You can get free traffic but you have to work very hard for it but you can use Social media to drive some traffic as now a days people spend more time on Social media and it could gives you some lead to your site.

Getting free traffic is really hard except you promote the site on social media but you could use autosurf traffic exchange sites to get traffic

the only option for free traffic is to advertise on facebook groups / forums that allow you to do so.

Just trying to promote my online e-commerce store(drop shipping) and if I use the different social media platforms available I will have to pay for adsets.

So do you know any way/trick I can use to get FREE genuine traffic to my website?
Getting genuine traffic is not easy wether free or paid. It all depends on your strategy and your approach, if you have the time and mucg determined then you can leverage on Facebook groups or quora

Follow these easy ways that and find large traffic.

Use bookmarking sites like Digg, Technorati etc for bookmarking each page. This improves your backlinks. thus page rank will increase & web site traffic will increase.

Use yahoo answers and alternative forums for promoting your web site. provide reference link to your web site and use it as forum footer.

MFollow these easy ways that and find vast traffic.

You can get free traffic by placing your website on signatures on forums in where you participate so may you gain some visitors as many are doing by placing their websites on signatures and when some other members are reading your articles you will earn some visitors and may clients.

Social media platforms are the best to gain free traffic, in other places you have to pay for it as advertisement.
Or use a traffic exchange site where you put your link, visit other people's link and others will visit your link.

One method that has been effective for me is asking popular websites to include you in a form of a partnership.

I don't think it is true . You can use Instagram to promote your product for free . Same with Facebook .

Don't leave it you can increase traffic on your shopping store is promote your website on social media apps like Twitter Facebook WhatsApp Instagram and others. Also you can purchase some subscribers from your area for YouTube and post your product video on YouTube I hope you will increase your traffic.

Do you just want traffic or you want traffic that converts? Well, I suppose you will choose the second option. You say you have a dropship store and want to promote the store for free. You spent money on building the store right (domain, hosting, ecommerce script, plugins, etc.), why not spend a little more to market your store.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds