Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you get FREE traffic to your websites?

without SEO or some huge effort promotion from your side (paid or free, up to you), i don't think that people will be able to reach your store, i think the best possible way is by spending some bucks on facebook ads, it will save you lot of time

Advertisement Placeholder
You can get free traffic to your website through SEO. This can occur when your website ranks higher on the Google search engine preferably top three spot.

But before this could happen you must have put something in place. You need to target easy to rank keywords, do proper on-page and off-page optimization. And your websites must be full of quality contents.

Since your website is still shopping, paid traffic might be the best traffic you need.

I won't say there is no free traffic. But if you want to utilize that opportunity, you have to exercise patience because it takes longer time to be fruitful. Using social media like whatsap. Facebook and Twitter can pay off on the long run.

You can only get free traffic through your efforts, you will work so hard promoting your links on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, instagram, Telegram and WhatsApp. This is not easy to do but you have to do it because it's the only way that you can get free traffic to your website.

The is no shortcut there are existing platform make use those links like the social media platform or Google.

With this and more you can be able to generate traffic for your website

You can post your store link on your social media handles without making any form of payment, the only thing is that it will be seen by people in your friend list. To increase engagement to your website, you can ask your friends to assist you share it with their friends, that way you can generate good traffic.

Just trying to promote my online e-commerce store(drop shipping) and if I use the different social media platforms available I will have to pay for adsets.

So do you know any way/trick I can use to get FREE genuine traffic to my website?
I haven't seen any scheme that gives us free traffic yet. We should work hard to get traffic which we can do. We can bring traffic from Instagram. We can bring traffic to our website from Facebook. WhatsApp. Can bring This is the best way to drive traffic to any of your websites.

Firstly you made a link of your website then post it on social media like Facebook Instagram and whatsapp and also telling your business to your friends relatives and neighbors. By posting the link you can promote your business of e-commerce.

To my own understanding, there is no free way to create traffic. You have to work for it, and that is by getting social with people through different platforms and you should know how to advertise on each platforms you operate

If you have a dropship website, do no look for free traffic methods. Since there is so much competition on online stores, you need to look for traffic that converts into sales. You can get free traffic from social sites, forums and blogs, however, what's the point when there is no sale. But then it is also easy to say share on social media and you can easily get free traffic, however, my experience tells, you don't get much traffic until you boost your post for $10 at least.

Trade links or banners with someone but free traffic to be honest can be a good thing and sometimes if you are paying for traffic from fishy sites that offer traffic package deals can cause your rank to go down or even black list you from Google. When you buy traffic, the majority of the time if it's illegitimate is black hat SEO.

Just trying to promote my online e-commerce store(drop shipping) and if I use the different social media platforms available I will have to pay for adsets.

So do you know any way/trick I can use to get FREE genuine traffic to my website?
How to get traffic to website is not so hard. All you have to do is dedicate so time and money to the process.
Facebook groups and pages are very go method of getting traffic to your website. Instagram is also a good way along with twitter and YouTube .
Facebook and Instagram ads are as well good
For paid ads, solo ads is very good

From what I understand about website traffic, I believe there is no need to pay for taffic and even when you pay for traffic there is no match with organic traffic. Instead of investing in paid traffic you should consider investing in seo.

For me, you can get traffic by means of posting it to social media sites or some famous celebrity vlog that is related into your website. Do you know what I mean? Sometimes you need a vlogger also to promote it.

I do not have a website but you should try and understand that there are a lot of ways you can get traffic to your website if you really want to, an example of such way and what you can do to get traffic to your site is the use of social media like Facebook, you can go for paid advert and you can derive traffic from free advert ,YouTube is one of the ways you can also generate traffic to your site. If you're getting traffic from YouTube then you can create a YouTube channel and promote your website and at the same time earn some money
[automerge]1611371587[/automerge]
I do not have a website but you should try and understand that there are a lot of ways you can get traffic to your website if you really want to, an example of such way and what you can do to get traffic to your site is the use of social media like Facebook, you can go for paid advert and you can derive traffic from free advert ,YouTube is one of the ways you can also generate traffic to your site. If you're getting traffic from YouTube then you can create a YouTube channel and promote your website and at the same time earn some money

You should try Facebook marketing. I don't see people talking about it that much but it is really effective. You can use social media to attract people to your website, if you have good content............................

Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website
  1. Advertise. This one is so obvious, we're going to look at it first. ...
  2. Get Social. ...
  3. Mix It Up. ...
  4. Write Irresistible Headlines. ...
  5. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO. ...
  6. Target Long-Tail Keywords. ...
  7. Start Guest Blogging. ...
  8. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.
  9. The “Upside Down” Guest Post.
  10. Overhaul & Upgrade Old Blog Posts.
  11. Use “Click to Tweet” Links.
  12. Optimize Your Content With LSI Keywords.
  13. Get More Traffic From Your Blog Posts With “Content Transformation”
  14. Go On Podcasts.
  15. Promote Your Site With Blogger Outreach.

Some businesses wonder why it is important to get website traffic first, let alone a website. In today's world, even for brick and mortar companies, a website is a must. At the very least, potential customers may be more familiar with your business. But ideally, it's formatted in such a way that your visitors can enter your flagship and eventually convert into users.

There are a lot of uncountable ways to get free traffic for your website, one of these ways if to post quality and eye catching contents, other way is sharing your website to Facebook groups and pages, youtube is also available, some free forums are available also, the list is just endless.

Trying to get genuine traffic to your e-commerce store may be hard because you have to ensure that the traffic that you get that is coming to that store is of those people that are interested in what you are selling and that will be willing to engage in your site. I think that the best way to get traffic for that is to perhaps promote your website in groups that deal with the products that you sell either through online chat platforms or through Facebook groups that are able to focus on those specific style of products.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds