Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you get FREE traffic to your websites?

Your best bet would be promoting your websites through forums like reddit or quota. You could see a discussion that has significant I and then write an article on it. You post the link to your article on that discussion and people will definitely want to know more. It's an efficient way of building organic traffic without any cost.

Advertisement Placeholder
Being socially active across many social media platforms will help you in a big way. You need to have a good approach and have a strategic plan on how you can best utilize social media platforms. Just by posting a content and when somebody saw it, is already a free advertisement.

If you want to drive free traffic to your blog or website, you can start by sharing links of your website to different relevant facebook groups. If your content is interesting or eye catching, you will surely get some free traffic.

I don't think you can get a free traffic any where but thinking of the numerous number of users Facebook has,if you subscribe for advertisement on the Facebook site it will attract much traffic which will be active.

I not think about the free traffic create to our website I think you should posting in facebook and twitter as well as in instagram so create a more traffic if you have good content page and blog so you create easily traffic in our website and blog

It's not as easy as people think.Social media platforms are the best to gain free traffic, in other places you have to pay for it as advertisement.Or use a traffic exchange site where you put your link, visit other people's link and others will visit your link. Facebook, telegram and Twitter are the best one.

Just trying to promote my online e-commerce store(drop shipping) and if I use the different social media platforms available I will have to pay for adsets.

So do you know any way/trick I can use to get FREE genuine traffic to my website?
To run adverts, you need to pay the owners of whatever platform you have chosen to run conversion adverts for you. You can also generate traffic by doing some certain things manually. You can try using important keywords for you to rank higher.

I think there is no free traffic, you just have to work for it in order to make use of it, or can you use facebook to promote your products because facebook had be the best website to use and promote your business,

Increase your advertisements, try as much as possible to write irresistible headlines, try and target long tail keywords, try advertising on different big social media platform like whatsapp, twitter, Instagram, Facebook, telegram, we chat and so many that's within your reach.

You can generate free traffic through SEO, Actually primary purpose of doing seo is to drive organic traffic to your site without spending money on marketing and promotion. However, for a lot of website owner this is simply not possible

There is nothing such as free traffic. You get traffic through SEO or digital marketing and both of these require spending a lot of money. You need to spend money on SEO as well as do digital marketing.

T
Just trying to promote my online e-commerce store(drop shipping) and if I use the different social media platforms available I will have to pay for adsets.

So do you know any way/trick I can use to get FREE genuine traffic to my website?
There are plenty ways to get traffic on your website, one has to just find a way to do it the best way he or she can so as to get the best out of it.

Organic traffic is completely free. You don't have to spend money to get traffic from Google or Bing. However, you have to do SEO in order to drive traffic from search engines, and unless you are doing SEO yourself, you need spend money on SEO.

It's like you don't want to pay ads for your online store at the moment. I get it. But you must understand that getting free traffic is going to require a lot of work to be done by yourself if you're ready for it

There are some reliable ways that you can always find free traffic including paid to click sites and traffic sharing sites but then you should know that these methods are not ones that will guarantee your continuous traffic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds