Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How do you feel about Vlogs?

Christopher1

Addicted member
Credits
I thought about doing this a lot recently. And I think it's a great idea to focus on posting video blogs or vlogs. Personally, my eyes start to hurt when I read for a while and it's hard to catch someone's interest with a wall of text. But I love to watch people speak about pretty much anything and everything.

How do you feel about video blogs/vlogs?

Advertisement Placeholder
Vlgos are great. Peoples are more interested about vlogs. Youtube is now worlds second search engine. If someone dont find anything right in google search, People goes for youtube. So vlogging is great idea.

I like to be entertained and some vlogs are quite entertaining - especially ones that are done my nuts. :) Not saying that it's my guilty pleasure or anything. :p

I have considered it but I don't know how to talk to myself verbally. I can post a MEAN blog post but when it comes to talking on video... lol at me.

I have considered it but I don't know how to talk to myself verbally. I can post a MEAN blog post but when it comes to talking on video... lol at me.

I think it takes a certain type of person with a certain type of personality to create quality vlogs. However, some people just come across better via text.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds