Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you effectively manage your financial life

I have been able to maintain financial discipline by planning a budget and sticking to it. I have reduced unnecessary expenses and this has helped me to save more money in order to cushion the effects of the pandemic.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best way to manage your capital or finance is to spend moreon your needs and lest I will and also invest the capital on legit platform

With everything going on in the world right now . Businesses having to shut down due to covid . How do we build on the little capital we have?
Regulate spending.
It may not be easy but that's a good way to build on your capital until you're ready to invest it. Ensure to make proper enquiry before taking up any investment scheme.

It is really good to manage the little one you have never to spend unnecessarily because is good to have budget on how to spend money to yourself.

Well it is never easy and I try not to spend unecessarily and I save and also invest plus my business is actually giving me income and so it is not really hard to manage especially because I am staying alone

This one is even the easiest for me and I do not have problem with managing of my financial life because I choose to spend money strictly on things that is necessary, I can spend my money on things I don't see potential on.

I think I am managing my financial life pretty nicely. I earn enough to pay the bills and sustain my family. However, I have not been able to save a lot of money.

There's no better time than this that the need for budgeting has become more important. Besides savings nowadays isn't only done for the purpose of keeping away money but also investment.
So, it's to save for investment and diversify income.

With everything going on in the world right now . Businesses having to shut down due to covid . How do we build on the little capital we have?

I think the term "financial life" refers to managing finances, right? I am able to manage my personal finances right now because I earn enough to manage my own personal finances. However, I am not prepared to manage big finances right now such as bills, rent, etc. Inshallah, I will also be able to manage it in the future.

Managing one's finances has never been an easy task. This is because our financial situation is influenced by our responsibilities and other tasks. It has an impact on how much we save and spend, making it difficult to maintain a stress-free financial plan.

The outbreak of the pandemic of Corona virus killed so many businesses in the world and a lot of them that are still surviving aren't really strong the way it used to be. Most finances have been messed up bad.

One has to be careful on how he spend money, mean while one has to spend less,invest and save much,or rather invest in crypto.

I just do it with simple self discipline. I try as much as I can to earn the little I have, I try harder not to spend them on unecessary things, although the temptations is always there

To manage financial life is not something easy especially during pandemic but notwithstanding someone needs to track his or her spending to improve his finances and create a realistic monthly budget, and cut back on recurring charges

Well, i plan first to manage financial life. i try hard to spent less of my income. One should calculate things basis on his/her income to effectively manage financial life. thus they can go forward with thier life goal.

The true is managing your financial life goes with how you spend your resources and is it on profitable venture or this that run you down better avoid liability and venture that is unprofitable

Personally I try as much as possible to avoid spending money on things that doesn't make sense , I only concentrate to spend money on things that will only have a future impact in my financial status and that's all .. I can't spend money on drinking no matter what except it is absolutely necessary.

Though I can not consider it as effectively managing buy am really trying my possible best to be able to stabilise things around me both financially and socially because if such are not balance it will really affect my life.

Having a good financial life is pretty much straight forward which is the fact that you just need to control the way in which you are spending while at the same time increasing the amount of money you are making.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds