Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you effectively manage your financial life

Businesses are been shutdown due to the pandemic has taught us how to diversity our businesses to make profits. To build on the little capital that we have, we must learn to do things in different ways especially through the use of technology to advertise and market our products.
Exactly I completely agree with you. in this pandemic situation, we have understood that investing our money in a single scheme will be very risky. you never know what can happen to investment so it is better to diversify the investment as much as possible.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best way to manage the little capital that comes your way is planning. Make plans on what you need to do. Set a budget on everything, by allocating a specific amount for things. Lets say for example you set a particular amount for shopping based on your income flow. So when going to the market, all you need to do is carry just that amount so you wount end up spending more than you bargain for.

The best way to manage the little capital that comes your way is planning. Make plans on what you need to do. Set a budget on everything, by allocating a specific amount for things. Lets say for example you set a particular amount for shopping based on your income flow. So when going to the market, all you need to do is carry just that amount so you wount end up spending more than you bargain for.
Capital management activity comes later in the stage, at the first beginning you should make the plan. And to properly plan, you need to research the market. The supply and demand and the requirement of the product should be properly examined.

One of the rules I have been following to keep myself in the little of budget I have is that I do not spend money on unnecessary things that will not add value on my life,i only spend money on things that I need mostly the important one

The budgeting is most important to me. When I am given money for our food expenses I always make a point to list down what to buy in the supermarket and what to buy in the wet market. When the budget is not enough then I had to overhaul the list to meet the budget.

I do not really manage it as you said, I'm not married ,so the little money I make is capable of sustaining me, I sabe most of my money because I don't spend money unnecessarily,i want to to start up a business .

The budgeting is most important to me. When I am given money for our food expenses I always make a point to list down what to buy in the supermarket and what to buy in the wet market. When the budget is not enough then I had to overhaul the list to meet the budget.
Very nice. I believe when it comes to going to the market, this is why many make a list of what they need. Because even when you have budgeted s specific amount, if you go to the market without actually have a clear list of the things needed, you might end seeing various that you dont even need but because they caught your eyes you would buy them and forget the important ones.

Is hard now, I try as much as I can to manage and spend my little capital meaningfully, saving and investing it up in Crypto assets in order to yield more interest for me. Then I consider what I will use it to venture in.
This is what I also do because right now in my country the economy is very hard as inflation in biting really hard and so do you only way that I have device to be able to go through this very hard. Is to be able to utilise my finance in a very effective way that will be able to bring in more money to my pocket or wallet.

You bud on the little capital that you have by seeing to it that you don't just jump into any type and every kind of business investment opportunities you see these days. You must be very careful to give every information on investment a great deal of thought before venturing into any

This is what I also do because right now in my country the economy is very hard as inflation in biting really hard and so do you only way that I have device to be able to go through this very hard. Is to be able to utilise my finance in a very effective way that will be able to bring in more money to my pocket or wallet.
Sure, we shouldn't spend the little amount of money right now carelessly on things that doesn't matter. In order to survive this inflation hit time, we need to minimize our spending spree.

Apart from the issue of covid-19, I think it is generally important for one to be able to manage one's financial life very well. One should not spend above what one earns. One must try to save, no matter how small, as it will help in the raining days. One should also try to not leave our funds idle in the bank. We must find a way to increase it. That is my opinion.

IN order to manage your finances first of all you need to know how to control your expenses, If you cannot control your expenses, you cananot manage your financial life

I manage my financial life by planning it. I make sure I draw a scale of preference of all my needs in order to avoid buying things that I do not really need.

For one to effectively manage ones financial life. One of the most important step is to plan. Planning of ones financial life will help one to grow positive financial life. And to engage the planing one must have a reliable source of income.
You can manage your financial Life by having the ability to manage Rick's and expenses with the least you'll be able to manage your financial life properly and also invest in new businesses.

It would be a lie if I tell you that I manage my finance aspect of my life properly. I am still struggling to come up with a plan on how I'm going to do spending and investing accordingly.

I think managing your spending habits is the best strategy you can apply to your financial life. It will help you in saving a lot my friend.

It would be a lie if I tell you that I manage my finance aspect of my life properly. I am still struggling to come up with a plan on how I'm going to do spending and investing accordingly.
I think is always better for you to spend money on things that is absolutely necessary in your life, you really need to be serious if you want to save some money for future purposes.

One of the best ways of managing your financial life is employing a strategy such as budgeting every of your expenses and also effective saving and investment.

In this time of financial crunch,to manage ones finances, you have to be prudent,cut off impulse buying,draw a budget and stick to it, except in case of emergency.

The key ways I handle my financial life is; planning, contentment and elimination of the urge to borrow or take a loan. Also, I improvise to save cost.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds