Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Convice The Customer To Buy Your product?

No body wants to buy something which will not be useful to him or her. To convince a customer to buy my product i will start by telling the customer the benefit to be derived. How useful it will bee to him or her and all the assurance when compared with other product

Advertisement Placeholder
You don't have to allow the customers to make the choice on their own. They might not make the necessary right choice of product they need at times. You'll be the one to do that for them. Using such medium to advertise your quality products that is hidden and very unfamiliar.

Business is all about convincing customer, if you can't convince them you are not a good business man. So this is basic thing to convince or compell them to buy your product. We can convince them by giving good price according to their taste, by giving offers by behaving politely, you can convince them

I
Let's say you run a shop. How do you try to convice the customer to buy your product? Do you tell them about the qualities of your product or do you allow them to choose the product themselves? I have seen many shopkeepers never bother to tell the customers about the qualities of their product. Do you suggest the product for them when it comes to making a choice between the two products?
I Don't think its necessary trying to convince your customers on your product or services! For example rice is one of the common food item in Africa, is there need for me to convince my customer to buy, no... what matter is my attitude which is necessary on all business

There are so many ways in convincing a customer to buying your product, in some cases you can give them discount like if they buy a particular quantity or range of goods you would cut down the price, or you can give them gift items after patronizing you. Most importantly manner of approach is all that matters in business, not every time a customer walks into your store with the aim of buying it up to you to sell your goods and influence them.

The best way to sell a product is by allowing the customers make their own decisions as customer are always right. Another strategy is asking the customers about their needs and getting them the product that best suits that need.

On your two questions that you asked in this thtread, I could answer you in this way:

1) Do you tell them about the qualities of your product or do you allow them to choose the product themselves?
Answer: I would like customers to choose the product themselves.

2) Do you suggest the product for them when it comes to making a choice between the two products?
Answer: I could recommend a product among two (or more), but important, I would do it anyway according to their needs.

The product you are selling should speak for itself. There is no point in saying the product is good, the person who actually buys it or is thinking about buying it should see the usefulness in the product.

The product you are selling should speak for itself. There is no point in saying the product is good, the person who actually buys it or is thinking about buying it should see the usefulness in the product.
You're right. The product need to be quality type, quality always speaks for themselves. An entrepreneur doesn't need to promote or hype the products more than it suppose. I believe in following market demands, and buying quality products. Quality and affordable products will always attract customers.

Let's say you run a shop. How do you try to convice the customer to buy your product? Do you tell them about the qualities of your product or do you allow them to choose the product themselves? I have seen many shopkeepers never bother to tell the customers about the qualities of their product. Do you suggest the product for them when it comes to making a choice between the two products?
There is an example:
A package of product: So for example if you buy a product A you will get as a gift product B for free or discounted price as gift
Loyality system: Customer earns points when buying your products then he / she will get discounts with loyality points
Refer a friend and get 5 % cashback: If blog owners will promote your shop for 5 % of sales amount provided when using coupon invite code then seller using invite code will get a reduction at price

There is an example:
A package of product: So for example if you buy a product A you will get as a gift product B for free or discounted price as gift
Loyality system: Customer earns points when buying your products then he / she will get discounts with loyality points
Refer a friend and get 5 % cashback: If blog owners will promote your shop for 5 % of sales amount provided when using coupon invite code then seller using invite code will get a reduction at price

This is a good strategy. However, I do not think that it would work if the customer does not want the product in the first place. As I mentioned earlier, the key to selling the product is to provide the product to the right customer, at the right place, and at the right time. I remember a person who used to run a photocopy stall in front of passport office. He used to make photocopies of passports of people and he used to earn a good amount of money. This is what I call providing the right services at the right place, at the right time, and to the right customer.

Everything boils down to your business communication skill, you just have to convince the customer that your product is the best, convince him or her about your products and if it's a new customer you can still remove a little amount from the actual price

Yes, as I mentioned, it is good to suggest a product whenever a customer is confused about what to buy. I have seen many shopkeepers doing this and this is good. This gives the customer an impression that the seller cares about consumer taste and he or she actually cares about how customers feel. The best way to deal with customers in this scenario is to ask the customer what he w
If I have a store, I put myself at the customer's disposal and let him or her make the decision, if he or she wants guidance I will be there to give it to him or her. Many customers get uncomfortable when salespeople are all over them talking and disposing of their decision.
I agree with you...I must say that it's not recommended to lie, and fool them In patronizing you it's not in any way a good marketing scheme not matter how its done

There are so many ways in convincing a customer to buying your product, in some cases you can give them discount like if they buy a particular quantity or range of goods you would cut down the price, or you can give them gift items after patronizing you. Most importantly manner of approach is all that matters in business, not every time a customer walks into your store with the aim of buying it up to you to sell your goods and influence them.
I loved your publication, it is an excellent way for the customer to be satisfied to buy in the store, and will surely return and in turn recommend the business. When the customer knows the product and tastes its quality, he will be a regular customer without so much effort to convince him.

When it comes to customer's conviction. What I normal do is that I make sure I explain in details the varieties and qualities of products available and ensure the tag prices of each products are properly negotiated. By this, I can captivate there mind.

If i want a client to buy my product or service, i usually make him or her understand why s/he needs the product or service. You should first of all show them how your product or service will solve their problem, once that is clear, then you can go ahead and tell them why your product is the best for that specific purpose.

You don't really have to convince a customer to buy your products. All you have to do is to have a good marketing strategy where you will make your customer want the product, telling the customer how this products will help him/her and what they will miss out on if the don't purchase it.

What I do is highlight the key points of the product and allow the customer make their choice, but if they are still undecided about the product to choose then I'll select for them based on my preference. But I really prefer a customer making their choice themselves

Starting a business, to convince a customer to buy your goods or product you must have a quality product so that it can attract your customers to start coming, this will help them to start coming to your business,

Find your perfect target you've been working in the marketing field for any amount of time, you already understand target markets and why you must find your ideal audience before you try to sell to them.​

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds