Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How do you check if your advertising works

AlkHolic!©

Recognized member
Credits
If you spend money on advertising your forum, it is then essential you know if your investment is working, there is no point at all in spending cash on adverts that do not work, all that will be achieved by doing that is that your wallet will empty very quickly.

I advertise on a few websites and i do some back linking, i track my traffic by using Google Analytics.

Google Analytics is a service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics about the visits to a website. The product is aimed at marketers as opposed to webmasters and technologists from which the industry of web analytics originally grew. It is the most widely used website statistics service.

The basic service is free of charge and a premium version is available for a fee.

GA can track visitors from all referrers, including search engines, display advertising, pay-per-click networks, e-mail marketing and digital collateral such as links within PDF documents.

Advertisement Placeholder
I use google analytics/wordpress jetpack analytics for the advertisements which doesn't have an option to track the clicks. If its like publicity clerks, I can simply use their tracking! :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds