Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you charge the clients for your online jobs?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are different ways to charge the client for executing an online jobs. Some would prefer to charge per hour . Some would prefer to charge depending on the kind of project they want to execute but it is better to define a clear payment rate for your online jobs.

Advertisement Placeholder
I personally prefer to charge client per task, as I believe it is easier to quote the price for the client except I am doing transcription jobs that takes a lot of time and you need to focus

It depends on the kind of job I am doing. For a normal 1000 words article I might charge $12 but if I am supposed to write SEO article, I will be charging at least $20 per article

I personally prefer to charge client per task, as I believe it is easier to quote the price for the client except I am doing transcription jobs that takes a lot of time and you need to focus
I don't think if it's that bad to charge your client per task. Whereas it's your job to do that. As a business owner it's always advisable to set time for your client to discuss about how it's going to be.

As a freelancer, who is rendering service to people online, what you use to charge your client online is the project you're giving. If the project require a lot thinking and brainstorming, you can charge high fees per hour.

Both are great ways to charge clients for services that you are providing for them, most freelancers use hourly rates but sometimes they also rate their skills per project.

If you are working within a freelance site, you will have clients who have defined how much they are paying for each job. So you can charge them within that bracket. For clients outside freelancing sites, you have to charge the average market price.

I charge my clients per hour. My payment is directly proportional to the number of hours I used in getting the job done.
Some work are hard and very time consuming, so I tend to charge higher for my efforts.

I charge my clients $7 for a 1000 words article. In article writing, we charger per job. Since we can't estimate the number of hours it would take to write an article.

When I did do freelance work, I would charge according to how long it takes me to produce the work and never go below minimum wage for any task. Things that require more time, I will charge more for.

There are different ways to charge the client for executing an online jobs. Some would prefer to charge per hour . Some would prefer to charge depending on the kind of project they want to execute but it is better to define a clear payment rate for your online jobs.
That is why it is good to talk about it with your client. You should not just expect them to pay at the exact time that you like without you having any agreement about that with them.

When I did do freelance work, I would charge according to how long it takes me to produce the work and never go below minimum wage for any task. Things that require more time, I will charge more for.
That is also part of the things to consider when charging but on the freelancing platform, you would come across a generalized amount that is being charged.

I've never been in a situation where i had to charge clients. I feel one would charge clients depending on the type of service they rendered to the client. The client could be charged per hour or per task.

The amount of time I am going to spend in doing a particular job is what will mostly determine the amount of money I am going to charge. I will also look at what others are charging and try to adjust accordingly.

Why I like fiverr is that you'll be able to state your price in the profile. So, when the client approaches you, the conversation will be short, even if such client to negotiate. Pricing is very important when working as a freelancer. If you overprice your service, you get people to approaches you.

Why I like fiverr is that you'll be able to state your price in the profile. So, when the client approaches you, the conversation will be short, even if such client to negotiate. Pricing is very important when working as a freelancer. If you overprice your service, you get people to approaches you.
I believe it is a major reason why a lot of people around the world use fiverr. Upwork is also another great platform that you can negotiate prices with your clients if you want to do a particular job

Charging the client for online job is determined by the level of job to execute. More so, you can also charge based on the standard price that was charged by y your close rivalry on the platform.

Charging the client for online job is determined by the level of job to execute. More so, you can also charge based on the standard price that was charged by y your close rivalry on the platform.
Besides, it is necessary to always ensure that your prices are competitive and you do not charge high fees. However, people must ensure to lower their prices in order to attract customers.

When I signed up an account on fiverr some time ago that was the strategy I used. I simply looked at what other people are charging for that particular job and I set up my charges in that range. It is actually a good strategy.

there are so many ways to charge a client for an online job depending on the description of the job we determine the charge,some may charge by week others may charge on the totality of the job,for example those who are into installation we charge base on per installation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds